Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews

Search this Thread
Old 14th November 2008, 21:16   #16
BHPian

Maven, I installed Phillips 90/100 in my cedia along with a relay kit. No cutting of wires, just plug and play in the current socket. It cost me Rs 1800 all. Its been 3 months, excellent lighting. It took 5 minutes to do the whole job.
Old 7th January 2009, 00:21   #17

nice review maven .. great car too
i m luckily influenced about the cedia . planning to buy one .
getting a 2006 cedia sports white 37k driven , around 5.5lacs

temme will it be worth to spend this amount on cedia ??
Old 22nd January 2009, 23:09   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovyanubhav View Post
nice review maven .. great car too
i m luckily influenced about the cedia . planning to buy one .
getting a 2006 cedia sports white 37k driven , around 5.5lacs

temme will it be worth to spend this amount on cedia ??
hi i am also planning to buy a cedia for quite some time now but things just getting delayed for one reason or the other!

any ways for a 2006 cedia 5.5 is tooooooo high. The maximum i wud pay for the car is 5. Also look around and u ll get a 2007 model for 5.5-5.7lac.

paying 5.5 for cedia 2006 is not worth as the 2006 civic is now available for around 6 to 6.5 lac.

though cedia is sheer driving pleasure, end of the day resale does matter as well and civics brand image is any day better than cedia.

also the autoexchange magazine december 2008 had 3 cedias for sale, see if u can get it. it also had a white 1 for sale.
Old 27th February 2009, 13:13   #19
BHPian

15520 Kms

have covered 15+k odd kms now. Have driven the car to trips outside Delhi/Noida besides the daily Noida - Gurgaon :
Noida - Lucknow - and back
Noida - Lansdowne - and back
Noida - Ramgarh - Mukteshwar - and back

YTD fuel average - 13.72kmpl.
Mileage on the Ramgarh/Mukteshwar trip which i did last week was 14.42kmpl.

Two services completed, the third will fall due soon. For the record total cost for the two: Rs. 1489 if i remember correctly. it wasnt above 1500 for sure, next to nothing really.

The car never gets "tired".
Excellent handling (which i have mentioned before but i cant tire of saying this. i wonder what Kartikeyan in his review in autocar some months back was thinking, people may disagree but then i wouldnt consider him to be an authority).

Highway poise is immaculate. I do get miffed when santro/swift/zen guys try and "compete" on highways, A 2Ltr engine Vs 1.something: the argument is a non starter.

Mitsubishi service (excel motors) is a little lethargic. they do take their time completing the service but i am not complaining as long as they do all the service rituals!
And they are very polite during the service. have received formal invites to their audi showroom launch and to that of the outlander. but then they dont have too many customers just yet

Mitsu has been a revelation. i never gave them a second thought till i went in for the Cedia.
We are now considering the Outlander as a buy next year, although my wife is very very keen on the Montero.

Most Viewed