Team-BHP - My comprehensive BALENO ownership thread
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Long-Term Ownership Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/)
-   -   My comprehensive BALENO ownership thread (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/56803-my-comprehensive-baleno-ownership-thread-6.html)

Oh boy thats scary expensive. Did that really happen because of the lack of PS oil? What if you remove PS all together, still rack and pinion should not have any effect right? thats what the rally boys do right?

No Mohit, they dont. Oil is a must.

thats really bad luck. Binoy where did you paint your wheels?

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazydiablo (Post 1335022)
thats really bad luck. Binoy where did you paint your wheels?

Suresh has done them,heard of him?

Yeah defn, very difficult to get hold of. Good stuff there. Are these Enkei rims available? Have not seen anywhere in the shops? love the RP01 design, have seen on another black baleno, damn hot.

Binz,

Wooden inserts on a sporty car ?!

Quote:

Originally Posted by theMAG (Post 1335169)
Binz,

Wooden inserts on a sporty car ?!

Lol,They will be gone by next weekend!

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazydiablo (Post 1335127)
Yeah defn, very difficult to get hold of. Good stuff there. Are these Enkei rims available? Have not seen anywhere in the shops? love the RP01 design, have seen on another black baleno, damn hot.

Thanks!I have seen these rims only on Harries Mivec apart from my car,not to be seen in the shops either.

Yeah very rare rims, love the Rp01 and RP02 designs. Actually love them because they are Enkeis.

How much did it cost you to paint the wheels. Will the paint chip of when you put on tyres or change a puncture?

Another thing is the wheels are on the car, unlike yours so i dont know how to go about it.

44K :Shockked: OMG.
During my last visit to MASS I was just comparing the spare costs of SX4 and Baleno which was displayed there. I got the shock of my life. Some Baleno parts are really priced skyhigh and are really scary.

Approx a two weeks since all the PS was overhauled.Got the throttle body cleaned and a few gaskets changed.Its running like a dream!

Would love to see it move much faster though :)

Great, do you have any pics with the Blitz alloys? Did you ever have rubbing issues with 205s on those rims?

Under reccomendation from psycho and v1p3r , got the fuel tank removed and cleaned,fuel filter changed(SGP) and the entire fuel line cleaned with compressed air.(Rs 600 for the filter and 300/- overall labour at U.M. motors)
There is a world of a difference, a Racedynamics ecu should be in in a weeks time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazydiablo (Post 1371999)
Great, do you have any pics with the Blitz alloys? Did you ever have rubbing issues with 205s on those rims?

Umm, I have a few pics taken with friends phone cams.Regret not taking any proper pics:(

With the 205s never faced any issues though i never really did have more than 3 people in the car.

Put up most of the stuff on the car for sale.looking to go turbo if i can manage finances.
Team-BHP Classifieds - Stage II performance package - Baleno going cheap!! - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

How soon are u going to go turbo?