Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2010, 12:23   #31
Senior - BHPian

Please do go ahead and start one, I think its easier to do things ourselves than getting the run around at TASS
Old 29th May 2010, 00:27   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bottle View Post
Can someone give me approximate directions to this branch ? I'm having the same problem with the clock, the bulb is fused

@krsh77

Sorry to hear that you sold off the car but I guess I can understand how you feel to a certain extent. No thoughts of getting a mjd ?

Hey, I am flying out of India next week. So no cars for now... I am dreaming about owning a Fortuner once I am back to India in a couple of years . Hope the dream comes true...
Old 29th May 2010, 00:33   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Utopian View Post
Well you had a fair deal of visits to your local mechanic with your Palio D. Certainly not one of the best experiences. Fiat certainly needs a lesson or two from Japs with regards to reliability although their built quality is above par.
Wishing to hear more about your future rides on the forum.

Yes Sir, I second that...In 2010 I have driven the Palio only for a very few kilometers. I have been using a Zen for 3 months and now Alto for one month. You know what? I am saving an extra 3k every month. I am not blaming FIAT because I absolutely love FIAT machines, however diesel is not my cup of tea. I guess that a petrol FIAT will not give much trouble as a diesel FIAT.

1.9 D is front heavy - which causes the suspension to wear faster than its petrol siblings. Also the vibrations in the diesel motor are so strong - it makes the bolts come off

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks