Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th July 2005, 10:34   #31
BHPian

I always liked Optra . Now I like it more.
Old 5th July 2005, 12:23   #32
Senior - BHPian

Fantastic review sir! Amazing snaps as usual... I must say, i wasn't really convinced about the Optra as a car.. always felt that it wasn't a good car...... that was until i got a ride in Rudra's Optra... nice refined car, its really silent inside the car.. .very comfy and the music setup... do i really need to say anything about it??
Old 5th July 2005, 12:35   #33
Senior - BHPian

Forget drive, I have not even sat in one of the old man's cars till now! Next meet, surely...
Old 5th July 2005, 14:56   #34
Senior - BHPian

The master shows another master piece of his. You are one of the few persons that I keep looking for their posts.
I know Photgraphy needs more than having the best camera. Do you remember the settings you used for these pics? I wanted to get in to photography and bought good amount of equiptment (including a light meter). But I always loose to my wife when she wants to carry Handycam when we are going out. Now, I am getting attracted towards video shootng and editing (after all everything till post process is in my control unlike in photography and not to mention a happy wife).
Old 5th July 2005, 16:16   #35
BHPian

Rudra sir, ur review always stands out of the rest .Your write ups made optra what it is..Why dont you join some auto magazines as chief editor or something??
Old 5th July 2005, 21:36   #36
BHPian

Wow..Excellent review and pics as usual. I remember the first time i met Rudra and he took me for a drive in his Optra.. I couldnt believe how quiet it was and how torquey the engine was. The car was just so much better than i thought it would be. .. And of course with it shining like that most of the time it looks waaay better than most of the other cars on the road.
Old 5th July 2005, 23:44   #37
Team-BHP Support

Nice car and as usual, a wonderful write up. The Optra made me change my outlook towards Korean cars. Looks beautiful, handles well, rides well and the LT version has nice interiors. Spotless black with "bling king" alloys - tempting! My brother keeps talking about the music system in your car all the time.

When, oh when am I going to get the opportunity to visit the city that's home to some wonderful people and their cool cars?

Last edited by Aditya : 5th July 2005 at 23:45.
Old 6th July 2005, 09:18   #38
Senior - BHPian

Excellent review. Optra is a gentleman's car, not for ripping.
Old 6th July 2005, 11:10   #39
Senior - BHPian

rudrasori ,

nice nice review ! and yeah going out on sundays must have helped reaching the 7500 km mark faster than i expected !!

the optra is most unlike a korean car - its silent , stable and torquey ! i did experience the silent part - the torque i could just experience as a rush from on signal light to another and in blre thats a shart distance !

and with that gleaming black - rudra is sure the bling king in blore !

cheers
Old 6th July 2005, 13:37   #40
BHPian

a beautiful review.

most of my colleagues bought Optra's and they are in love with it.

Good that i found out one more Nice Car.
thanks
Old 14th July 2005, 17:52   #41
Senior - BHPian

Excellent stuff Rudra!

My opinion about the Optra was never very high until your first report. And now your 7500 km report has just enhanced it.

The Optra is a silent, comfy cruiser with a VFM tag. And the way you drive her, it might take a century till your car reaches the 1,00,000 km mark. LOL.

Have a great time with her. Meanwhile, i shall post my report on 2500 kms of driving thru some of India's best roads.

Revv
Old 3rd August 2006, 15:36   #42
BHPian

Amazing pics... And nice review,

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks