Team-BHP - V6 Power - My Honda Accord. EDIT - New Pics on page 37!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Long-Term Ownership Reviews (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/)
-   -   V6 Power - My Honda Accord. EDIT - New Pics on page 37! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/long-term-ownership-reviews/73342-v6-power-my-honda-accord-edit-new-pics-page-37-a-10.html)

here some 17 saw at milan subway at bombay tyre he has many good design in lenzo

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 1705320)
hey check out digimods.co.uk it will help you alot with basic photoshop like this.

here are the other 2 pics, boy now im very very confused, the lensos too look pretty nice.

Hmmm.. The Lensos look a bit too 'aftermarket', to be brutally honest. They would look better on a City IMO. The Accord is a classy car and it deserves a classy set of wheels. The Lensos look alright but not on the Accord. And the Enkeis are perfect! The second is better! The Enkeis look sweet on the Accord.

Just a suggestion. IMO, these are the BEST rims EVER.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 1705320)
hey check out digimods.co.uk it will help you alot with basic photoshop like this.

here are the other 2 pics, boy now im very very confused, the lensos too look pretty nice.

The samurai here are the best IMO, and the color is also perfect, i would say, dont think just get :D :D

Thanks for the suggestions guys, keep them coming in. I am extremely confused.

Meanwhile I got myself these for 1500 bucks.

They Look nice, quite nice, but i would anyday prefer thin DC font number plates, these are easy to read, and if i have them then, cops can read my number easily and......:D

A sugestion. Keep it simple. 5 Spokes/7 spokes, Black with or without a chrome lip. 17/18 inchers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by johy (Post 1695899)
Hey Akshay, great car, but don't change the alloys. The stock ones look fine IMO.

I would go with that Akshay. The OE rims look really good and until you decide and find what you really want, dont change it.

Trust me, black rims with a big fat chrome lip will look outstanding on this car.

Check this pic.

V6 Power - My Honda Accord. EDIT - New Pics on page 37!-deep-dish.jpg

If putting a black rim, deep dish with chrome lip is a must.

Check out this design.

V6 Power - My Honda Accord. EDIT - New Pics on page 37!-asa_ar1_blk_ci3_l.jpg

Whatever you8 decide, make sure you take your time.

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 1706750)
I would go with that Akshay. The OE rims look really good and until you decide and find what you really want, dont change it.

Trust me, black rims with a big fat chrome lip will look outstanding on this car.

Check this pic.

Attachment 277243

Check out this design.

Attachment 277244

Wow! Now these are amazing wheels, V16! They look fantastic! And they'd surely set Akshay's Accord off very nicely! Akshay, close your eyes and go in for this dude! IMO they're the best! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by V-16 (Post 1706750)

Check this pic.

Attachment 277243

Check out this design.

Attachment 277244

those certainly look nice. but practicality is also a concern, wouldnt deep dish rims get bent easily, i mean the lip, if i go into a pothole?

Confusion -

now i am confused whether to go for 17" or 18" because the difference in rims prices are 5k. the tyres are the problem. in 17" the only tyre i can get in 225/50 r17 is advan sport which is around 10000 per tyre.

in 18" i can get 225/40 r18 (wrong upsize) s-drives for 10k per tyre. i can also get 245/40 r18 hankook ventus (only h rated:Shockked:) for 9.5k per tyre.

now i dont know whether to change to 18 or to stick to 17s. please advise me on other tyres available.

17" without a doubt. Advan Sport without a doubt. Reasonaby comfortable AND superb grip.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 1707309)
17" without a doubt. Advan Sport without a doubt. Reasonaby comfortable AND superb grip.

what a coincidence, i just thought about it hard for 10 mins and called up the tyre shop 10 mins ago and ordered 225/50 r17 advan sports. now only to decide on the rims. might just wait a week since new stock is expected.

Its better to stick to 17". Go for 225/50/R17 AdvanSport.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nikhilb2008 (Post 1707309)

agree:

Besides, 18" would be too big. The right up size would be 245/40 R18" but then it's H rated and plus, the aspect ratio is not right when you consider the fact that Indian roads are terrible!

You can go in for 18" but it would be too much of a headache maneuvering the behemoth around pot-holes and constantly keeping your eyes peeled for the craters and dips!

225/50 R17" Advans would give you adequate comfort, good performance and grip, and you don't need to worry too much about moon like surfaces all the time! :)