Team-BHP > Team-BHP Reviews > Long-Term Ownership Reviews
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th June 2010, 19:05   #61
Senior - BHPian

The cleaning of the car has become so easy with Jopasu duster. As many Bhpians, I was initially apprehensive about the results. But this really works like magic. This is one accessory you should put your money on.Excellent way to preserve water.
Old 7th June 2010, 20:01   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by poloman View Post
Sorry Formel I missed your question. But I did not ask specifically about this. I have filled normal petrol full tank from a nearby trusted HP pump.
bull, the Euro highend models have a chrome strip around the air dam as in this picture. It is missing in Indian Polo.
Where do you plan to get this from?

I love the interiors of a Highline.... My comfortline lacks the chrome...
Old 7th June 2010, 20:07   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawan_pullarwar View Post
Hi Poloman,

When you drove at 140, was there still room to go beyond 140? Because in the broacher they have claimed the top speed of 162.9.
I've driven the car at 154Kmph... lacked breath but still had more room for sure.. Actually.. for a 1.2 engine one needs atleast 2-3kms to sustain that speed for long which ideally one doesn't get on Indian road..
Old 7th June 2010, 20:40   #64
BHPian

Many Congratulations Poloman !!! Polo is awesome in Red. Have a happy and safe driving.
Old 7th June 2010, 21:15   #65
Senior - BHPian

steve, Chetan is telling that those chrome strips are available as accesories from the dealer@ Rs3500. Need to check on this. I think only side chrome strip edge protectors are available as accesories. Even I think 150Kmph is the maximum you can expect out of this engine.
Old 8th June 2010, 08:08   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
The cleaning of the car has become so easy with Jopasu duster. As many Bhpians, I was initially apprehensive about the results. But this really works like magic. This is one accessory you should put your money on.Excellent way to preserve water.
Hi poloman! Can you post a pick of this Jopusu duster? Where do we get it and how much does it cost?
Old 8th June 2010, 08:58   #67
Senior - BHPian

Chetan, jopasu is one of most trusted products in Team BHP. One big thread is dedicated for this.
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/access...ni-review.html
Old 8th June 2010, 12:49   #68
BHPian

Quote:
steve, Chetan is telling that those chrome strips are available as accesories from the dealer@ Rs3500. Need to check on this. I think only side chrome strip edge protectors are available as accesories. Even I think 150Kmph is the maximum you can expect out of this engine.
Are you taking about the Air dam chrome strip or AC duct chrome strip? Anyways i will look forward to buy both if available. No updates in Delhi for chrome... No news :-(

Also, forgot to mention.. i also felt the clutch high positioned , but now i drive in a tilt down and seat backward position which provides a maximum obtuse angle for my left leg...So i have got accustomed to it now.. But initial 3-4 days were a pain for me as well..
Old 8th June 2010, 13:02   #69
Senior - BHPian

Indian highline has ac duct chrome strip. I and Chetan want air dam chrome strip.
But If i am right. neither of them are available. Only side chrome strip edge protectors are available as accessories.
The high position clutch is bothering me a lot in stop go traffic. I am getting the feeling that the clutch is not engaged properly due to huge clutch play. As you mentioned I need to play with the seating adjustment. Need to check on the seat height adjustment too.One more issue: the user manual is missing for the ICE unit.
The a/c of the car is a chiller. I cannot tolerate the cold beyond position 2, that too with out sun film in blazing sun.
I am impressed with the MID. Lot of information like trip meter,current time, outside temperature, time for the last trip, average speed, instantaneous mileage, average mileage, fuel level, DTE etc are available at the flick of up down keys on the wiper stalk.

Last edited by poloman : 8th June 2010 at 13:07.
Old 8th June 2010, 13:38   #70
BHPian

poloman, you are bound to get adjusted with the high clutch after some time. I had the same issue when I migrated from Santro to Punto. But after few days it was completely out of my mind. You have a nice car there and enjoy her to the fullest.
Old 8th June 2010, 19:28   #71
Senior - BHPian

Got the registration number in KA-53 series. I would have loved to get one of the original Bangalore series from KA01-KA05. But my address falls under KA-53, KR puram RTO. The number plated are ready and need to fix them tomorrow.Got the tax paid receipt also.
Old 8th June 2010, 22:45   #72
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Indian highline has ac duct chrome strip. I and Chetan want air dam chrome strip.
But If i am right. neither of them are available. Only side chrome strip edge protectors are available as accessories.
The high position clutch is bothering me a lot in stop go traffic. I am getting the feeling that the clutch is not engaged properly due to huge clutch play. As you mentioned I need to play with the seating adjustment. Need to check on the seat height adjustment too.One more issue: the user manual is missing for the ICE unit.
Thanks for the info!

Poloman @ Try two foot mats - one above the other. Check Gaurav's thread. He has used 2 mats - one Rubber and the other one textile. This elevates your heal and so, it may help. IMHO the sooner you stop using Zen, the better. Sorry - Harsh reality!!

User manual does not mention about ICE. You are right. I get a feeling that we will never know all the features this ICE has. By the way, this ICE is far better then I initially thought it would be.
Old 8th June 2010, 23:20   #73
Senior - BHPian

Chetan, I have ordered a plastic mat also. Tomorrow I will take it from the dealer.
I can't stop using my beloved Zen. That is also harsh reality.

Last edited by poloman : 8th June 2010 at 23:22.
Old 9th June 2010, 09:13   #74
Senior - BHPian

The car has crossed 200Km and the average mileage is 13.2. Most of the driving has happened on Bangalore roads with only around 25Km on highways
The MID has two trip memories. One shows the details for the current trip and other a long term memory. You can flip between the two memories by the flick of a switch,
Old 9th June 2010, 09:33   #75
BHPian

Poloman:

Lovely car you have there and I am very keenly following your / Chethan's ownership reports for a car planned somewhere down the line.. Congratulations (though late in the day)

I recall Chethan mentioning that the clutch is a bit tight for petrol (vs diesel) in one of his posts. I used to think that that should be the case with diesel and not petrol.

What is your opinion?

Thanks!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks