Team-BHP > What Car? > Luxury, Imports & Niche
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th February 2024, 08:33   #31
Team-BHP Support

Re: Upgrading from a Skoda Superb - Mercedes E | BMW 5 | Audi A6? EDIT: Bought A6 Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vineet258 View Post
I am looking forward to Book A6 Technology. Confused about the exterior and interior colours.
Exterior: Looks glorious in Ibis white with the chrome grill and kinked headlights. The other exterior color I would consider is the Mythos black.

Interior: Brown is relatively easier keeping free from stains whilst the beige is bound to make the interiors feel more airy and spacious.

Last edited by manson : 6th February 2024 at 08:44.
manson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th February 2024, 10:27   #32
BHPian

Re: Upgrading from a Skoda Superb - Mercedes E | BMW 5 | Audi A6? EDIT: Bought A6 Technology

Quote:
Originally Posted by manson View Post
Exterior: Looks glorious in Ibis white with the chrome grill and kinked headlights. The other exterior color I would consider is the Mythos black.

Interior: Brown is relatively easier keeping free from stains whilst the beige is bound to make the interiors feel more airy and spacious.
I agree with the above. Get the black one with brown interiors and you would fall in love with the car every morning.

Mine is Firmament blue and the only reason to go with this one over the black was that our earlier car was also black and family wanted something different. However, my car looks almost black in night time and I don't mind at all.
the_skyliner is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 10th February 2024, 07:55   #33
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vineet258 View Post
I am looking forward to Book A6 Technology.
Hi Vineet, did you go through with the purchase? I m also considering A6 in Bangalore. Could you share the final offer detail?
Old 11th February 2024, 20:35   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudhasir View Post
Hi Vineet, did you go through with the purchase? I m also considering A6 in Bangalore. Could you share the final offer detail?
I booked Madeira Brown A6 with beige interiors, but later cancelled it and booked A4. Have got delivery of the same on 1st Feb

For A6, I got net Ex showroom price 64.21 L and on road here at Kolkata was 71 L
Vineet258 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th February 2024, 09:31   #35

Hi All,
Today, I too have a similar conundrum!
I know this thread is very old, but for me, still very relevant and thus, I too would request the opinions of the experts here. So, here goes...
A friend of mine drives a Volvo S80 D5 (or is it D4?) and is looking to change it. The options we are considering are as below.
1) Audi A6, Q3 or Q5 Premium+
2) Volve S90 (still test drive to be taken)
3) Merc E200 Exclusive

Although the latest Audi offerings beat most Merc and BMWs in terms of power to weight ratio as well as overall stability, he prefers the Merc -- mainly due to the "Telematics" offered -- which unfortunately are not part of Audi offerings. Audi also does not offer "Drive Assist" -- which I think would be similar to Lane warning or ADAS type...The other cars do.
Note: He is a speed buff and loves driving. They go on long drives often and really wants fast pickup and is also a fan of all the frills that the new cars have. He like the Merc interiors and considers Audi interiors as a little outdated. Also, compared to Audi or Volvo, he likes the Merc exteriors also.
So, the question: Should he go for the Merc -- which gives him all the bells and whistles even though the A6 or Q5 are far superior with Quattro engines, superior road handling?

Would appreciate your views.

Thank you in advance.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks