Team-BHP - My Matiz paintjob...
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   My Matiz paintjob... (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/10308-my-matiz-paintjob-2.html)

That's a nice shade of blue!! Has a hint of purple though........ how much did you pay for the paintjob? My car will be hitting the paint booth in a week or so, I need to cool off so i'm headed to Goa while the car goes in for a new coat!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmund
That's a nice shade of blue!! Has a hint of purple though........ how much did you pay for the paintjob? My car will be hitting the paint booth in a week or so, I need to cool off so i'm headed to Goa while the car goes in for a new coat!!

Well the hint of purple maybe the lights playing tricks.
The pics aren't that great. Had to take all of them with my mobile.

I payed 18k for the whole job. It's quite cheap, don't you think?
But It may be because the owner is my friend's Husband. Hehehehehe.

Now I need to do some maintenance to the engine.
My distributor is gone. So I have to buy one tomorrow. The salesperson is asking 4k for the distributor.
Do you think it's quite costly for only a distributor?????

I'll post more pics tomorrow.............

You can try this shade next time

Hey thats a nice shade of paint.
Sorry, I haven't had time to post more pics.

Here are some more of her.

And some more........

Here the mechanics are changing the Tappet head gasket.

One last pic before I sleep......
Here she is nearly finished. We had to repaint the Bonnet at the last second because the finishing wasn't up to the mark.

You'll get to see her fully clothed tomorrow.

hey ..that looks good...but having black wheels may not look good ..instead how about painting the rims to something lighter...mabbe silver

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedsatya
hey ..that looks good...but having black wheels may not look good ..instead how about painting the rims to something lighter...mabbe silver

The Rims are just temporary......
I'll be getting alloys after my exams.
BBS 13" with 165/65 rubber Chromed wheel is on my mond right now.

If I can't wait maybe I'll get them during my exams.
Oh I was planning on going for the potenza's or Eagle F1's.

Will post as soon as I get the Alloys.
But anyway I'll go and paint the rims with a lighter colour tomorrow.

chrome wheels?? well reconsider matte finish coz u would look to blingy then leave the f1s out they are the worst tyres ever used in this country ( no offense to people with no choice)

nice colour dude...and for the tyres go for the gIII

Hey sorry for not posting for sooooo long...
My comp. had a virus so had to re install everything and my exams are going on.

Oh! Some M**** F***** bumped into my car today while it was parked at the market.
Now there is a big dent on the rear left side of the car.
I was seeing red the whole evening.
And you know what????? The guy or Girl bumped my car with his/her car and just went away without even explaining.......

That is just wrong........... damn...... and it just came out of the paintshop!!!!

Here is the pics of the Bump some Guy or Girl gave me.
I'm still angry........Grrrrrrrrrr

That is bad........Gtea, no one leaves explanations when they bump your ride dude! If they make a boo-boo and noone's around to catch them....they flee!!!

PS: Why is your muffler orange?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edmund
That is bad........Gtea, no one leaves explanations when they bump your ride dude! If they make a boo-boo and noone's around to catch them....they flee!!!

PS: Why is your muffler orange?

I would have been satisfied with just a sorry. Accidents happen right?
But the fact that they just ran away made me very very angry.
Wish I could catch the culprits in action. Man they're gonna wish they were never born.

OH! the Orange muffler is my making hehehe.
I made the free flow muffler by myself. (not actually by myself but the designing and the Idea and some of the welding was done by me.)

I'm still experimenting on what colour would match the colour of the car.
So you may see a green Muffler next week. (I like changing colours so that people can never guess right.) :I Rule:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gtea
I would have been satisfied with just a sorry. Accidents happen right?

OH! the Orange muffler is my making hehehe.
I made the free flow muffler by myself. (not actually by myself but the designing and the Idea and some of the welding was done by me.)

I'm still experimenting on what colour would match the colour of the car.
So you may see a green Muffler next week. (I like changing colours so that people can never guess right.) :I Rule:

Interesting......... but common decency died a long time ago!!!

So i see in the other thread that you're looking to get automech to make you a freefolw....... i'm ordering one from them too!!!

Well, till you get that automech setup...... happy experimenting!!!