Team-BHP - Ultra Racing Strut Bars: Mumbai dealer Aditya Nath delivers bars that don't fit!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Ultra Racing Strut Bars: Mumbai dealer Aditya Nath delivers bars that don't fit! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/130137-ultra-racing-strut-bars-mumbai-dealer-aditya-nath-delivers-bars-dont-fit.html)

A very close friend of mine asked for my opinion on suspension mods for his Toyota Fortuner. He is into off-roading and thoroughly enjoys pushing his car on road so was looking for something to reduce body roll and improve ride quality.

Based on an advert I saw in Team BHP classifieds, I recommended ultra racing strut bars as a less invasive alternative to a full fledged suspension changed. After paying INR 35,000 upfront in cash to Aditya Nath, he is now left with strut bars that don't fit his car, several hours of wasted labour and additional money trying to fit them in and ofcourse a horrible rogue dealer who doesn't answer calls to address the issue and replace with the right product. :Frustrati

The transaction happened in June this year and after several wasted attempts to reach Aditya, I have decided to create this thread. My friend will probably never get his money back anyways but the least I could do is warn the rest of you of this rogue dealer's malicious intentions.

Spread the word. please:

Attaching proof with invoice for those who need to see to believe.

Customer name is blurred for privacy reasons. Will be happy to share if anyone requests in private message please.

I just sent them an inquiry a couple of days back and havent heard back, thanks for the warning. One option could be to send the head office in Singapore/Malaysia details of this and see if they can help.

I had ordered rear antiroll bars & 'H' beam stiffeners from Aditya Nath via the Team-BHP classifieds advert. Even though he took 2 months to deliver it (total 4 pieces), it fitted perfectly on both my cars. I'm thinking of ordering some more stuff from him.

Is it possible for you to take pics of the supplied bars & how they were modified to fit on the Fortuner?

OK, so i went to the Ultraracing's Malaysia site to check on the Fortuner bars. Turns out that there are NO bars available for the Fortuner sold in our country. The bars for sale there are for the 2005 Fortuner.

When I had ordered my bars, I had gone to this site to confirm them (Aditya Nath had himself suggested this).

The site is:
http://www.ultraracing.com.my/Catalog.asp

I would suggest to other people wanting Ultraracing bars, that they use this site first, copy the part numbers & then order from Ultraracing India.

1self, we mailed the Malaysian team but they din't respond.

We did pose the question to Aditya before the purchase but he convinced us that he is very sure. Infact he said he fit these bars on a Fortuner in Delhi which is obviously a lie.

You are right, the bars he sold us are not for the model in India. It's the variation in fuel tank placement in the model. The bar is touching the fuel tank hence unable to fit in place at the other end.

By the way out of the three items delivered, the front lower bar and the rear anti-roll bar fit fine. The major component centre beam (you might call it the 'H' beam) is the one not fitting.

Picture sent to Malaysia

Ultra Racing Strut Bars: Mumbai dealer Aditya Nath delivers bars that don't fit!-photo5.jpeg

Note from the Team-BHP Support: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sledge (Post 2988135)
The transaction happened in June this year and after several wasted attempts to reach Aditya, I have decided to create this thread.

The fact that he sold you a product as being compatible with the Indian Fortuner when it wasn't was bad.

However, the fact that he hasn't been answering calls or offering any kind of assistance or refund is unacceptable.

I just searched the Classifieds and i did not see any ad by him. If you do see anything listed by him in the future - please bring it to our notice and we'll take the appropriate action.

[That said, please also note that just because a product is listed on the Classifieds does not mean the product or seller has been endorsed by Team-BHP.]

cya
R