Team-BHP - cng Lancer mod query !!!!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   cng Lancer mod query !!!! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/14878-cng-lancer-mod-query.html)

hi,

ive been wanting to get my hands on a lancer for quite some time now ...
have finally found a 2nd in good condition ... also aim to mod it ...
k&7n filter, free flow , body kit and stuff...

i need to cng it cuz i travel alomost 60/70 kms daily ... FE would play a big part for me ...

what i want to know is that is it a good idea to cng a lancer ???
keeping in mind all the mods that i want to add to it ???

what do ppl here suggest ???

me.carloz

hey dude you can always switch to petrol if you feel like running and revving your car, btw i have a friend whose got a lpg fitted in his esteem and he facing problems now , something or the other keeps going wrong with his car. he even says that now even on petrol he does not get the same pick up.

Hey guys even I wanna know, I travel 70-80kms daily so which is better CNG or LPG, can I also know the pros and cons as surely Ill go for K&N as well as free flow!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pioneer

Thanks for that link very helpful!

hay dude
even i have lpg fitted in my modded lancer it does not give me any problem til now...dont put cng it spoils ur airfitter system again n again.....my car give me average of 11 in city wit ac n on highway it gives me almost of 16 if if ur gear shifting is properly then ur car rock on lpg i have goen at the speed of 180....and pick up it juss a bit diffrence....i have even putted imported muffer which sounds great n going to put header n sparkplugs n wires.......

hi,

thnx ppl for all the replys .....
that link was gr8 pioneer...

ill see those cng lpg guys this saturday ...
theres this 2000 lancer .. that guys asking 290000 for it ..
is this price ok ?? the car looks to be in good condition ... will test drive today ... shes black / beautiful !!!

any of u guys from bombay ????
would love to see ur rides :)

me.carloz

hi ,
pioneer ..
ill bargain with him ..try to get him down ....
should 225000 should be my last figure?????

me.carloz

hay pioneer even i have done my lpg fitting in lancer from suman auto...the owner is very frankly but does d work neatly but the main thing is that he locates the gas refiller outside the car at the righthand side of rear end of car....but that is only allowed by rto he say.v owner cant fick it up in side dkee... before doing have a talk with him..........

Hello Carlos,

Did you get your lancer converted to CNG yet? Even Im thinking of converting my '98 lancer.

Did you get it done at suman motors?

Anku - How was your experience with suman? Are they really as professional as they claim? and how much did you pay for your conversion.

Thanks alot,

Yuvi

Quote:

Originally Posted by anku (Post 254693)
hay dude
even i have lpg fitted in my modded lancer it does not give me any problem til now...dont put cng it spoils ur airfitter system again n again.....my car give me average of 11 in city wit ac n on highway it gives me almost of 16 if if ur gear shifting is properly then ur car rock on lpg i have goen at the speed of 180....and pick up it juss a bit diffrence....i have even putted imported muffer which sounds great n going to put header n sparkplugs n wires.......

dont get plugs and wires. they dont make a diffrence.

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshay1234 (Post 507334)
dont get plugs and wires. they dont make a diffrence.

Thanks akshay1234... do you own a CNG/LPG lancer or any other car?

When did you convert and hows your experience so far? Thanks

Yuvi.