Team-BHP - Scorpio matter
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Scorpio matter (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/15254-scorpio-matter.html)

Hello guys..

I got 2 issues..

1. Can i fit wheel spacers on my Scorpio without using Alloy wheels, just the standard originals.. If so, where do i get them in Bangalore and how much do they cost?

2. I park my Scorpio in front of the rented house i live in. No parking space within the premises :( . The local kids have done some good art work on the body paint. I'm tired of getting it painted. I've tried using body covers. They dont work coz the kids just cooly lift it up and do it. I'm thinking of putting up some good vinyl graphics to cover the scratches. Does anyone have any good graphics that I can use??

This'll be very helpful..

Thanks,
Jo.

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiberaZionnn
1. Can i fit wheel spacers on my Scorpio without using Alloy wheels, just the standard originals.. If so, where do i get them in Bangalore and how much do they cost?

Why would you want to do that? If you are not going to fit Alloy Wheels then what do you need the spacers for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiberaZionnn
2. I park my Scorpio in front of the rented house i live in. No parking space within the premises :( . The local kids have done some good art work on the body paint. I'm tired of getting it painted. I've tried using body covers. They dont work coz the kids just cooly lift it up and do it. I'm thinking of putting up some good vinyl graphics to cover the scratches. Does anyone have any good graphics that I can use??

Go to any good accessory shop in your city and he should be able to help you out with the vinyls. Why don't you try and tie your cover down on all four sides so that kids can't lift it up easily? It is a slightly cumbersome but effective method.

hmm.. whats the point of that ??

castrate the little buggers !!

Get a Rotweiller ;) hahah You are right they cud scratch the vinlys too ... get touch sensor or something like so u would know when your car is being touched. Be warned it could be a nuisances if the kids really hate u

I think you should use covers which have threads to tie..
There some with elastic bands in them which are a little hard to lift off..

And by the way why do these kids attack your car when its covered..
I think you must have done or said something to them..
No one just lift a cover and scratches a particular car..

If nothing works..
Catch those kids,talk to them gently (if you act rude you'll see a new picaso work on your car)
Better offer them chocolates and icecream ask them no to do it and guard your car for which you'll buy them more goodies....

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiberaZionnn (Post 261215)
Hello guys..

I got 2 issues..

This'll be very helpful..

Thanks,
Jo.

Did you have any luck in finding spacers. if you did please let me know i need them for a bolero.

hi everybody out here.pls advise me about where can i get spacers for my bolero2002.i need them for the rear wheels only,in order to make both the front and rear track measurements the same:deadhorse