Team-BHP - will installing a turbo charger Compensate power loss from CNG
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   will installing a turbo charger Compensate power loss from CNG (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/16572-will-installing-turbo-charger-compensate-power-loss-cng-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fl|rty
about the warranty... saya motors will fit the KIT with all the warranty intact.. they said there will be no wire cutting this is a plug n play kit all they have to do is drill the boot to fix the cylynder,, rest the kit will be installed without much of fuss.. which will in no way void the warranty of my car.. there will be some certificate that they will provide... and they have given me shurity that the warranty will not be nulled after getting my car converted to CNG..

Hey are you sure of this warranty remaining intact?? I have heard everyone saying that as soon as you get a cng kit installed in a maruti car, ur warranty gets void... By the way SAYA motors is maruti authorized dealer isnt it? and what kit are they installing? Bendini or Landi renzo?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fl|rty

its all abut experimenting yaar.. just wanna feel the same power and pick up with CNG based engine. i guess thats worth it..

Go right ahead. All inventions in this world are made by people who are curious to experiment.

Try a timing advancer first.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ess_a
Hey are you sure of this warranty remaining intact?? I have heard everyone saying that as soon as you get a cng kit installed in a maruti car, ur warranty gets void... By the way SAYA motors is maruti authorized dealer isnt it? and what kit are they installing? Bendini or Landi renzo?

@ess .. first i went to a GOVT athorised dealer for CNG fitting.. they were like .. cant fit the CNG in baleno Euro III as its not authorized by govt.. so it just happened that i went to SAYA motors for normal CNG queries @ GT road ... i was there in north delhi on sunday as i sold my thunderbird.. so they told me that they have a saperate division for CNG conversion I.E a sister concern with the name of Nugus technologies.. they are GOVT authorized CNG dealer and they have NGK CNG kits i guess not the bendini or landi one.. its also imported from italy only and thats a complete plug and play kit, no wire cutting and all ... and it only took then some 3-4 hours to put the kit in my car..

infact the first thing that i asked the concern person was that i have opted for unlimited millage warranty for 4 years will it void that as i have paid that extra money while purchasing the car. she said no it wont and gave me some fundas.. so i was satisfied with that and gave my car for CNG conversion..

i hope that she wasnt bluffing or lying.. cause my car is just 9 month old.. and i dont wanna screw the 3 year warranty which is still left..

@mpower any idea abt the price of advance timer.. cause i am going for iridum plugs as well..

Actually I dont.... but would like to find out myself. There is a product called PUMA universal timing advancer that works on all cars I presume.

If you find out anything...pls do share.