Team-BHP - Hot Chevy Optra!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Hot Chevy Optra! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1873-hot-chevy-optra-3.html)

Well,rehaan got sumthin for ya.Can u change these wheels in black.Wud like to see how they look.

Damn, wheels really make the car! Its like that not so pretty girl with the really really hot legs

And yes, those Recaro lookalike seat covers look more like leftover airbags!

GTO

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]PATHETIC

IMO - the optra looks the best with the factory fitted wheel rims ..period

the alloys somehow dont gel with the optra....dunno what it is..am still trying to figure out what that 1 quality is that screws up the optra's look with that alloys !!

the beemers have awesome alloys though...but not better than the ones on the lambos..

cheers

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] ]IMO - the optra looks the best with the factory fitted wheel rims ..period

I think you are the first person to say that! The stock wheel/tyre combo is just too small for the Optra. But, I guess everyone has a different idea about looks so thats cool

Rt

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (normally_crazy @ Aug. 26 2004,12:20)]the alloys somehow dont gel with the optra....dunno what it is..am still trying to figure out what that 1 quality is that screws up the optra's look with that alloys !!

Are you suggesting regular steel disk or some different looking alloy?

Rt,

i was only speaking abt the look factor ....even if u up the rim size..imo the stock rims with the wheel caps will look better....than alloys

and yeah rudra....i feel the alloys not gelling with the optra cud be due to the large boot ? wat say

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (normally_crazy @ Aug. 26 2004,13:28)]Rt,

i was only speaking abt the look factor ....even if u up the rim size..imo the stock rims with the wheel caps will look better....than alloys

and yeah rudra....i feel the alloys not gelling with the optra cud be due to the large boot ? wat say

Due to large boot??? Don't know pal. I'm really confused, cause I'm thinking of 15 inch rim instead of OE 14 inch

I think 16 inchers would do justice to the Optra's wheel arches. However, ride quality would suffer quite a bit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (X-Machine @ Aug. 25 2004,20:45)]Well,rehaan got sumthin for ya.Can u change these wheels in black.Wud like to see how they look.

im too lazy right now.....lol
maybe Shan2nu or Rudra etc might oblige...

Quote:

Originally Posted by [b
Quote[/b] (Rehaan @ Aug. 26 2004,16:28)]maybe Shan2nu or Rudra etc might oblige...

Might oblige?? I like your tone of voice..

erm...didnt Rudra already put up the black optra??

BTW, one of these days you guys are gonna have to show me how you'll do this!

Rt

hey r not the optra, the land crusier, which is balck in colour, i think the rims need to be made black

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan
I dont really like those alloys, *they must be 15"ers...but they dont look big at all... just the fact that the "spokes" curve in so early and dont even reach the lip of the rim. Plus the two tone black and silver on a silver car doesnt really do it for me.

Heres a really poopy 20second photoshop job to show what i mean>

cya
R

This mags look really awesome love it.

dude whats so hot in it,the wheels dont even look that good....it would look better on a darker colour

hi triggercool,diven_b

it's two year old thread buddy.

pls see date.

thanx . . .BOB