Team-BHP - PICS - Modified Honda Citys and Vtecs
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   PICS - Modified Honda Citys and Vtecs (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1962-pics-modified-honda-citys-vtecs-10.html)

The black spoiler looks almost like someone just casually kept a peice of metal on the car and forgot to pick it up and the car drove off... ugly

Quote:

hey there is red civic(fnf types) with identical grafix its parked in andheri east

Check (and discuss) it here - > Modded Honda Civic

hey busa the green modded city that you posted here, did it happen to have three exhaust pipes in the middle of the rear bumber. i think i have seen this car somewhere in sector 17 vashi.

Quote:

Originally Posted by heelntoe
hey busa the green modded city that you posted here, did it happen to have three exhaust pipes in the middle of the rear bumber. i think i have seen this car somewhere in sector 17 vashi.

I think that car does belong to New Mumbai so you must have seen the same car at Vashi Sector 17 and since its owned by a doctor there are quite a few hospitals around there :)

More pics of the yellow City. Could've got a better front pic, but it was too late.

The body kit is similar to member Mugen_Power's City.

Quote:

Originally Posted by moralfibre
The body kit is similar to member Mugen_Power's City.

it is same cuz its made by rio around 6 or more citys have them i guess

Hi, i have read great opinions about your honda, but unfortunately i cannot see them.??????? how can you help me out.

hi i have an modified esteem with skirtings. i am looking out for stickers. can you help me out. there is a wide variety of them. i am confused. can you suggest me some people who can can give me good quality stuff and should be done neatly

I like the way you have lit up your car. She is looking beautiful. wat have you done to the rear tail light. where can i get xenons?????

Note from moderator - Hyperformance, please use the EDIT feature to add more information to your original post within 20 minutes of posting, rather than posting 3 consecutive posts. Also please try and post queries in relevant threads.

hey Hyperformance,
u can contact my friend chirayu(Xtremegraphix) for any kind of car decals.
hes the best around,have seen some cool jobs done by him. to name a few
the rockford fosgate demo cars, JBl demo cars, and the red honda civic and city pictured above are done by him.No 9820969967.

Hey GTO, Got your message thank for the help. but still is there any way i can see those pictures?

Hyperformance Rulz

A floruscent yellow paint with black wheels and spoiler. It also has an "injen" sticker at the back.

Its not bad, but it doesn't look good either. Its just the paint.

YUCK!!!!!!!! A line green NHC is bad enough, but with black wheels and spoiler......YUCKKKKKK

Actually i seem to like it, its neat and clean.... the color may be a little offtrack but as long as it has good finish it will go. Like gordon said not good but not bad either.

where the hell did u get this from gordon in our area kya ?

Yes. This is Seven Bungalows, the car was entering Model Town lane.