Team-BHP - ikon mods
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   ikon mods (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/1968-ikon-mods.html)

hey guys a friend wants to modify his ford ikon.has already put a fiber body kit and now wants to do the mechanicals.any suggestions

I don't know about the rest, as I have no experience with Ikons, but you have to get the exhaust job that NC has gotten done!

hi,
ur friend can do alot to the mechanicals.
he can start with a free flow exahaust and then maybe go for a k&n intake.
the plugs can be changed to iridium plugs,the plug wires can be changed .
there are many many things that can be done.but u can go for these safely,as most of us have already done it.

satya

Didnt wanna start a new topic on Modded Ikons. SO here are a few pics of them :

awesome ikon heard about its capabilities

The last 2 pics are my frnds Ikon ........its done by Fahad who is a member on the forum too....if u r frnd like this design he can contact him. He also has a K&N and intake fitted with a loud free flow which he recently softened and his performance has dropped alot after that.

i think fahad is good with what he does....seen his work. ikon just give it to him. but i am not too sure whether he is into this commercially, need to speaqk to him

Hey guys i've got an ikon myself but seriously i dont see why i would modify it... i just hate the car's handling and the brakes are out of this world...coz when u brake at high speeds by the time the car stops u'll seriously be out of this world....have got the ikon only a month back and have been trying to sell it for the past two weeks!!!!!!even if i got like 2 lacs to spend on it i would rather ride my bike....

but different people have different choices,preferences and ideas so go ahead guys enjoy your madded ikons....

kinda off topic speedfreak7116 my accent is just the same most of the times i almost am on the edge of this world best part is most of the people ive had take a look at the same said that nothing can be done

the stiff suspension doesnt allow the ikon to be a smooth rider agreed but that makes its a brilliant handler !! acceleration is endless (that what i said when i drove the ikon for the first time)...its not a bad car to modd at all..

anyways ..we all differ in our way of defining performance and car package..

HI SAHIL, I HAVE GOT Ikon AND I WANT TO MODIFY MY CAR, PLS GIVE ME ANY CONTACT NUMBER OR ADD OF FAHAD.

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedfreak7116
... i just hate the car's handling ....have got the ikon only a month back and have been trying to sell it for the past two weeks!!!!!!even if i got like 2 lacs to spend on it i would rather ride my bike....

but different people have different choices,preferences and ideas so go ahead guys enjoy your madded ikons....

Yeah, to each his own.......to me the Ikon is a GREAT handler, you can throw it around way better than most other saloons I've driven...no offense meant, have you recently upgraded from a bike? Perhaps thats why you find it such a bad handler....I mean no saloon can behave like a bike! My opinion only & no offense:)