Team-BHP - Free Flow for esteem
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Free Flow for esteem (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/19734-free-flow-esteem.html)

Hi guys,

I am planning to get a complete free flow and K&N filter for my carb esteem. I am planing to go to automech at karol bagh next week however i want to know howmuch would they cost? And any alternatives available and their price. Also i would like to know any kind of after effects if any because i remember a thread where GTO was talking about a vtech with free flow but the discussion was rather confusing as some one sugested to go for it while others say a complete NO-No to it. Mine not being as sophesticated engine as a vtech, what kind of effects will it have?

Get the automech! But that's not the very best you can get.

If you have some time, money and patience to spare, then contact the mod gurus in Delhi like Autopsyche etc.. They will be able to get more better stuff than Automech.

Automech mufflers are a bit louder and thin type. I don't like it.

autopsyche also stocks automech.so you can go to him.manveet got his automch free flow with headers and end can for 11.5k.
if you want you can even pm viper.it will take time as h has to ship them from bombay.

Thanks guys but my question is yet to be answered, any ill effects????

And take a look at this video i kind of like the sound

YouTube - Sound impression new twin exhaustsystem on my Swift

i didnt like automech sound it is a crackling type of sound
check the sound of the karol bagh dealer's zens sound
i didnt like it
i have ordered a free flow from viper and will post a review once i get em installed in my santro

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 340442)
Thanks guys but my question is yet to be answered, any ill effects????

And take a look at this video i kind of like the sound

YouTube - Sound impression new twin exhaustsystem on my Swift

Quote:

Originally Posted by pramodkumar (Post 340430)
Hi guys,

I am planning to get a complete free flow and K&N filter for my carb esteem. I am planing to go to automech at karol bagh next week however i want to know howmuch would they cost? And any alternatives available and their price. Also i would like to know any kind of after effects if any because i remember a thread where GTO was talking about a vtech with free flow but the discussion was rather confusing as some one sugested to go for it while others say a complete NO-No to it. Mine not being as sophesticated engine as a vtech, what kind of effects will it have?

Hi Pramod,

Biggest ill effect is the sound of these exhaust getting into ur wife or parents head .. if u drive ur car alone then i guess u will be happy .. the day i got my TITTO make fitted into my Optra 1.8 .. i felt very happy as everyone on the road kept looking at the car .. sheer sexy sound .. i even heard guys saying .. hey its oprta only .. i was happy about my investment of Rs 10000 in this muffler .. but after 2 days ... me and my wife felt that this sound can be problem on long drives .. so i got it off as and put the stock back .. TITTO is still with me .. its Titanium coated nice looking with really cool sound .. if u want i am all game to give this to you cheap .. :-))

dont get automech.. but thats just my opinion... If you have the time consider asking viper baba. Automech is what i would call commercial free flow's... everyones got them done from automech and trust me there are much better guys for a free flow system. Make sure that the headers and piping and expansion chambers are all made from Mild Steele. You can make the Exhaust from stainless steele.
As for any disadvantages.. i havent seen any yet with my esteem. only positives soo far... i auctually get 14-16 kmpl while cruising at 60-80 kmph.this is due to the unristricted airflow in my exhaust which in turn provides for better combustion of fuel hence more economy when i drive like a sane man..and MAD power for the times i drive it like a mad man... So baba what i am saying is so far i love my free flow.. had it done here in bombay and trust me when i say this.. my esteem hits 120 kmph odd in 2nd gear. !!
Also do consider MSD 8.5mm super conducting wires with iridium spark plugs and also Mobile 1 super synth . That stuff is gold. my car only lives on Mobile 1 super synth.Also the wires are brilliant for those high rpm pulls.. clean delivery of all the current required for the spark plugs. This might not be relevant but another positive of the MSD wires is also if anyone is suffering from their speakers picking up on engine noise( a kinda Whine outta your speakers) the wires will cure it.. They did for me :)
well i hope that helped.
Boom.