Team-BHP > Modifications & Accessories
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 28th January 2007, 14:21   #1
BANNED

Performance Mods In Kerala

Hey a few my friends have actualy come up with an idea starting up a small firm bussiness on performance mods...actualy its only upto the planning face...i actualy am not an expert in this area..i need advice of real experts for starting p the same..so decided to write in a thread on it...we actualy plan to start an outlet at some place in cochin(not yet decided the place)...i actualy would like to get the advices of guys here in cochin on what all performance mods can be introduced and its details...if any guys are interesed to join their hands with us please do pm me...
Old 28th January 2007, 14:58   #2
Team-BHP Support

Interesting...

How about an outlet in trivandrum too...
Old 28th January 2007, 15:00   #3
BHPian

hey man... was waitin for a break through for mod's in cochin. i have been talkin with some of my frnds in north india about it. cochin is all happin now we need more exposure to the present day machines and tacklin it's pros and cones ...so if u that serious we could all join hands ....

hey good idea might as a keralite i would also be intrested in it..pls let me know.

hey me also intrestead in it.... i would like to be ur first customer

Last edited by ported_head : 28th January 2007 at 16:47.
Old 28th January 2007, 16:24   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrAzY dRiVeR View Post
How about an outlet in trivandrum too...
This is called the V:V Syndrome (for the uninitiated, the Vallarpadom:Vizhinjam syndrome).

No wonder the state never gets anything done!
Old 28th January 2007, 17:00   #5
BHPian

hafi,do you want to give turboindia some competition??!!!

i guess the man who is best to give advice will be speedzak.hey zak,where are you??
Old 28th January 2007, 18:22   #6
BANNED

We have some of the best in business already here. And some of the good tuners are around too. Some are in this for some decades.

Guys, Don't underestimate Kerala (Cochin especially) and what it has on offer now. The only thing is these experts don't show off themselves and they have their own involvements and businesses. Don't get a shock when I say that one of the best tuners in Kerala is a doctor!! So, we have to be a bit ready to find time and search for these people.

And performance kits, parts are also available in some car accessories shops here. Famous brands like Sparco, K&N, Miltek, Remus, Magnaflow, AEM, Vielside, Autogauge, Autometer, Recaro, Pipercross, Thule, Turrods, Green Cotton, Carbonio, Pete's products and many more are also well represented here. Again, searching is the key to all these.

And this new venture planned by some here looks promising. I've already spoken to some involved in it. The idea looks good. Land for this has been bought and plans are getting materialised. And there are some right people taking interest in this venture too.

In the racing, go-karting and rally scene too..... There're some very big surprises on store!!! It is soon to be seen!!! Wait and watch.

@HAFI, have you taken permission from the concerned people before proposing this venture here??
Old 28th January 2007, 18:34   #7
BANNED

the people behind this idea are my friends who have a good knowledge about the cars and have done mods for a few of them .but the surprising thing is that they are not members of team bhp.Actualy they have started a grand setup for installin ice...its gona be started at edappally kavala in cochin....undergoing all the works right now...moving to coimbatore to and fro daily to collect different subs ,amps and head units...Guys.. people having a good knowledge in audio fixing are behind the scene..so if any one instrested to install ice please do contact me....ill give you the necessary details...

@speedzak
concerned people????...i dint understand what u meant
Old 28th January 2007, 18:46   #8
Team-BHP Support

he means have you asked the people involved in the project before posting here?
Old 28th January 2007, 18:49   #9
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAFI View Post
@speedzak
concerned people????...i dint understand what u meant
Are you guys talking about the same venture here...
Old 28th January 2007, 19:32   #10
BANNED

i think there has been a big misunderstanding...the guys behind the plan are not team bhp members..may be u meant about a different project...also would like to know about its details...
Old 28th January 2007, 20:03   #11
BANNED

HUH!! Where did Team-BHP come into this???
Yes, your friends' project is quiet known to me too bro!! And I am talking about the same one!

But, did you ask them about posting the details of it on a public internet forum and looking for interested people??
Old 28th January 2007, 20:08   #12
BANNED

hey i have a silent involvement in the team....whats the big deal in it...i want to make the guys in team bhp aware about this...thats all...its not a seriouse issue yaar
Old 28th January 2007, 20:10   #13
BHPian

guys,how is this new venture going to be special?because already the equipment is available in kerala,though may not be all under one roof.and as is the case with ICE equipment too,its not just enough if the hardware is there-tuning is an art that takes time to perfect and thats the most important part.are there any good tuners involved in this venture too?
Old 28th January 2007, 20:16   #14
BANNED

its different in the sense...custom made jobs are also available ..like custom headers..free flows are available and also ice and performance under one roof is an advantage na?
Old 28th January 2007, 20:18   #15
BHPian

yes,thats true.but still i feel tuning is more important.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks