Team-BHP - Skoda Fabia Diesel 260hp
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Skoda Fabia Diesel 260hp (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/35240-skoda-fabia-diesel-260hp.html)

Totally insane this is. I thought diesel cars could not be tuned to high levels of power but this will surely eat up quite a few cars for brunch and supper. Giving me ideas now.

Quote:

My tuned up Skoda Fabia pushes a decent 259.4 bhp on a dyno dynamics RR. Mods include LPG, NOS, BIG turbo, no cat, cam, straight through exhaust. Smoke is only due to low down overfuelling which cleans up later. 100bhp to 260bhp. Not bad. :)
See the dyno run here

Also this car does 6.84secs to a ton with 2nd gear launch, which is absolutely amazing and still returns around 50mpg. The torque of the car is mind blowing 570NM at 3000RPM You can read more about the car on briskoda.net, the members profile is here, but you need to be a member on the forum. Next the owner plans to add 4WD.

Fabia owners you know now what to do with your cars.

MOD - I think this certainly deserves a separate thread, rather then being shifted to Videos section in Shifting Gears.

if its all true then definitely its worth to be called as premium Hatch

also plz do check this i guess its 285bhp punto don't know maybe i got it wrong
YouTube - FIAT PUNTO GT PIKACHU 285 WHP no es malo!!

Whoa! 260 HP with torque of 570NM at 3000RPM for an Fabia. Will be stunning to drive in highways. Wish I could mod it like this. :-)

the fabia sold in india has a 1.4 the one sold there is a 1.9tdi

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkiN46 (Post 714733)
the fabia sold in india has a 1.4 the one sold there is a 1.9tdi

We too will get the 1.9 engine vRS version. Sadly there is no tuner in our country who can tune a diesel car by changing turbos, cams, etc :Frustrati

1.9 engine available in India??? but since when??

Quote:

Originally Posted by wischvuanaudh (Post 714937)
1.9 engine available in India??? but since when??

Its available in the Laura, but Fabia doesnot have the 1.9 engine.

Holy moly...!! 570 Nm..!! Jeezuz...!! That thing is loco...!

But baba, on a front wheel drive..?? Call me old-fashioned, but I'd like a RWD with that sorta thrust...

Quote:

Originally Posted by BUSA (Post 714881)
We too will get the 1.9 engine vRS version. Sadly there is no tuner in our country who can tune a diesel car by changing turbos, cams, etc :Frustrati

MTM
they will do all that
to a skoda /audi/VW

Quote:

Originally Posted by veyron1 (Post 715250)
Holy moly...!! 570 Nm..!! Jeezuz...!! That thing is loco...!

But baba, on a front wheel drive..?? Call me old-fashioned, but I'd like a RWD with that sorta thrust...

drag spec man.
On a circuit this car will be all over the place , i feel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyneverdie (Post 715301)
MTM
they will do all that
to a skoda /audi/VW

Even thread you keep saying MTM will do this that. Have you ever dealt with them, have you used their products before blindly trusting them.

@Veyron1 - agree: imagine the torq steer. but he plans to make it AWD

[quote=BUSA;715606]Even thread you keep saying MTM will do this that. Have you ever dealt with them, have you used their products before blindly trusting them.

man do you know what MTM is , and what they stand for , and how much they charge . HAH ! dont go to them unless you have a couple of lakhs .
Certified stuff. I cant believe they are in Mumbai

while we are on diesels BUSA and you know that i dislike diesel have to say -
Guys forgot to mention , i drove my friends 2 nd hand VW Toureg yesterday. rs 8 000 000 = 80 lakhs for a 2nd hand V10 twin turbo , by far the BEST diesel i have driven , what a car its out standing , with tightish handling too. Insane amount of power and grip with his tyres which he s upgraded to

I just sat in a 185bhp Skoka Octavia 1.9TDi - It pulls.. and pulls... and pulls!!

The only thing done to extract that power? - Turbo and intercooler upgrade along with an ECU remap - thats it!! No opening up the engine-vengine!

Now if only the Skoda guys rationalised their service costs and revamped their dealer network....! :Frustrati

Hmmm maybe I should move to Mumbai and open a tuning garage!

We managed to extract 260hp also from the 1.9tdi with upgrading the turbo, injectors, fuel pump, intercooler and exhaust.
Internals don't need to be touched and the cars runs reliably all day long...

The VAG engines are solid, even the 1.8t wont show problems till u get over 330bhp.

Well its not so difficult to get 250hp + from a 1.9tdi pd engine. There are many upgrades available. Came across this site which has almost all possible turbo including hybrid one can have for this engine. All it needs a turbo, new manifold, downpipe, cat back exhaust, injectors, custom intake, new clutch, remap, suspension brake upgrade and one can easily have 270bhp+ with more than 500NM of torque.
And ya need lots of HARD CASH.
-ST3 turbo kit

It's great site for people who wanna DIY. I guess am gonna do that soon, just saving the money as of now ;)

STR8-Ballin: that's a great choice of mod you have in your car. Good to have you here. And not a bad idea to open a tuning garage.