Team-BHP - Pics : Modded Innova !!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Pics : Modded Innova !! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/55100-pics-modded-innova-2.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by govigov (Post 1214464)
why are there no tires marks on the sand?

water looks too far away to reach that monstorosity

out of all the things you noticed no tire marks? thats some observation mate!

brave modification! Only thing I really dislike is the killing of interior space. Never thought an innova would be a 2 seater!

Saw this machine at Torquenite... Liked it for the rear, doors, and ICE

wow the recession is on, but this chap has got money falling out all orifices...

Sport seats in an MUV, must be a world first!

My favorite part about the car, clean work, nice FG in the back, the headlights look decent.

In conclusion, that "Super-hardcore Multi Sports Ute" should blow to bits for merely existing on our dear planet...

Sorry, but the wrong canvas was chosen to paint on!

I like the overall black look and the rims too. The front bumper is not nice at all and there is too much of red in the interior. Racing seats in the middle row? Must be the most uncomfortable Innova ever. Door are ok.

It looks like an ICE Demo car though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zahir (Post 1214511)
brave modification! Only thing I really dislike is the killing of interior space. Never thought an innova would be a 2 seater!

It isn't a 2 seater !
check this !
and i have no idea what the NOS cylinder is doing there (Just for show i guess)

The only thing that I have not understood is, why is there a rear diffuser? well something that looks like one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manishasrani (Post 1214606)
It isn't a 2 seater !
check this !
and i have no idea what the NOS cylinder is doing there (Just for show i guess)

Aah sorry about that. My mistake. Yeah I guess the nos is show.

Thats lot of MOD on Innova, good to see people do Innova modification too as I saw most of Innova owners are family oriented and don't add much accessories and no modifications.

Ravi.

any idea how much money for all this ??? to my estimate it should be about 60% of the total car value.

and the ICE... it is not in-car-entertainment it is something like car in a music system !

I like the black colour and rims. I guess he missed the red on the gear and steering wheel :)

This should be in Weird and Wacky.

IMHO the front looks like some robocop design.overall the car looks sexy,but when each part is considered.

About no tire marks on the road,the wind may have covered it with sand.

The overall back looks brilliant but in my opinion the front bumper is a bit too much. The rear diffuser is also an over-do. Does it have any engine modifications?

Post EDITED since it contained various [FONT], [COLOR] and [SIZE] tags.
Posting with such text formatting should be avoided on Team-BHP as it is inconvenient for members to read post.
Kindly go through Announcements section before proceeding.

Thanking You for your anticipated co-operation

The Team-BHP Support

It costed him approx 4.5 lakhs for the mods !