Team-BHP - Indian Muscle Car Mod : A Modernized Contessa. (w/ WIP Pics!)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   Indian Muscle Car Mod : A Modernized Contessa. (w/ WIP Pics!) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/67503-indian-muscle-car-mod-modernized-contessa-w-wip-pics-6.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by pdev29 (Post 1557225)
please post the recent pics buddy.

hi there! sorry mate.Will surely do so tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by konjaril (Post 1557252)
hi there! sorry mate.Will surely do so tomorrow.

Quote:

Originally Posted by NigelLopez (Post 1556505)
Hi there everyone and thanks to the Mods for Finally approving me, Its been extremely difficult waiting to be approved but we finally made it.

Its very motivating to see the response to the Conti Thread, i'm sure we will not disappoint, thats my Job,

Will probably not be as active as Sunil and Reitz, but will try

Anyway nice being here and here's to the conti

and YES! welcome Nigel. :thumbs up

I would really love to see the project. Nigel, please let me know how much are you guys spending to make this project happen. Please let me know. Even I am interested in building one for myself, but something a little bit different. Thanks again. Waiting for a reply

Quote:

Originally Posted by RacingHart (Post 1560051)
I would really love to see the project. Nigel, please let me know how much are you guys spending to make this project happen. Please let me know. Even I am interested in building one for myself, but something a little bit different. Thanks again. Waiting for a reply

Dear Racing Hart

Nigel is an enthusiast Designers and not the commercial guys in the market.

My main motto of introducing Nigel to this community is only on the basis that this guy is the one I have met who is not in lookout for money but challenges, yes he would charge for his efforts but you would be grounded to know his expectations, so less for so much of an effort.

Mate, come down to Pune, put forth your plans and you would be amazed to know the cost thats so affordable to make your dreams come true.

By the way Nigel is also registered, I would say NIGEL PLEASE REPLY THIS :)

REITZ

Quote:

Originally Posted by reitz (Post 1560310)
Dear Racing Hart

Nigel is an enthusiast Designers and not the commercial guys in the market.

My main motto of introducing Nigel to this community is only on the basis that this guy is the one I have met who is not in lookout for money but challenges, yes he would charge for his efforts but you would be grounded to know his expectations, so less for so much of an effort.

Mate, come down to Pune, put forth your plans and you would be amazed to know the cost thats so affordable to make your dreams come true.

By the way Nigel is also registered, I would say NIGEL PLEASE REPLY THIS :)

REITZ

Thanks Reitz

Please let me your phone number, or you can give me nigels phone number as well. I would love to talk to him.

Thanks again

hi everyone soo sorry for no replies. we are actually running around for a v8. and guess what? we are very close. :Cheering: i wont let out the details till we have the engine with us.. so will be back as soon as we can.

Hi Again.
Got to disagree with Reitz this time on the cost, yes i'm passionate about the stuff i do, and have done, but it pinches when it comes to money, most of the time i get stuck cos a customer cant cough up the money on time, resulting in delay to one bike which has a cascading effect to other projects as well as overall morale.

In Modifications we sometime win and sometimes lose, hence my disagreement.
we are in the process as upgrading the workshop with some equipment as well and need money for that, and in future costing is definetely going to be moving upwards, maybe Expensive, but still Sane.

We were the other day in Bombay and enquired with Varde on his bullets and were stunned when he Quoted 6.5 Lacs for a non legal Cruiser.

So there we go Reitz

Quote:

Originally Posted by NigelLopez (Post 1564603)
Got to disagree with Reitz this time on the cost, yes i'm passionate about the stuff i do, and have done, but it pinches when it comes to money, most of the time i get stuck cos a customer cant cough up the money on time, resulting in delay to one bike which has a cascading effect to other projects as well as overall morale.

Just a request if you can keep customer discussions out and continue the focus on the build please.

Glued to this thread!
That sketch is fantastic!
I've always wondered how genuinely hot-roding the Conti and the Amby will look!
My dream project is the Poison Amby.This is just a sketch.Hope it materializes one day!
Indian Muscle Car Mod : A Modernized Contessa. (w/ WIP Pics!)-amby.jpg

Really interesting project in the making. Would be interested in coming down personally to have a look. Can i have the address please:

Hi friends! well i know its been a couple of days with no pics at all on the updates, but i promise you i have got a surprise in stores for you .So just hold tight (maybe a week!). But it will be worth it promise!

All the best for this one of a kind old school project.Also have roll bars in the interior of the car to prevent the chassis from bending while rapid acceleration.

Quote:

Originally Posted by konjaril (Post 1566009)
Hi friends! well i know its been a couple of days with no pics at all on the updates, but i promise you i have got a surprise in stores for you .So just hold tight (maybe a week!). But it will be worth it promise!

please:
Its been more than a week since we got our daily dose of pics, guys whats going on.. any update

Quote:

Originally Posted by konjaril (Post 1566009)

So, you got a V8.
can we take it that way?:D

This is a very interesting five star thread in the making. Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. I would really appreciate it if we could have some (many)pictures of the work in various stages as it progesses. All the best to you guys. My instincts tell me we have something really special coming up !