Team-BHP - My Turbo charged Baleno - now 116 whp @ 6psi Edit:145whp at 11 psi!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Modifications & Accessories (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/)
-   -   My Turbo charged Baleno - now 116 whp @ 6psi Edit:145whp at 11 psi! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/modifications-accessories/70390-my-turbo-charged-baleno-now-116-whp-6psi-edit-145whp-11-psi-6.html)

Awesome man, that's a mean machine in Bangalore. Hope to catch you sometime and drive your car.

Binz , waiting for updates and photos.
2 Day turbo build and 2 week photo shoot.

Binz -What is the length of the intake runners used and what was the reason for their lengths?
Eagerly awaiting the pic updates.

Quote:

Originally Posted by pushrodV8 (Post 1630764)
Binz -What is the length of the intake runners used and what was the reason for their lengths?
Eagerly awaiting the pic updates.

Hey
Intake runners are stock lengths ..

i still need to click pics,as soon as I do, i will put them up

Hey congrats buddy for your work, Please bring the pics with the specs soon :)

Congratulations Binz.Please upload the pics asap.We all are waiting.

No update since then, whats up ??

I sent the car for an overcoat, and I should be getting it back day after tomorrow.

Hey Binz,

Congrats on the TC job. Enjoy your TC ride and I am sure you will maintain her well. Please do update your ownership thread.

Have noticed your car in Indira Nagar on 2 occasions and tried to keep up. Wont be able to keep up now.

Next time you hear and see a sliver Baleno chasing you... slow down and wave.

Quote:

Originally Posted by IronWolf (Post 1657241)
Hey Binz,

Congrats on the TC job. Enjoy your TC ride and I am sure you will maintain her well. Please do update your ownership thread.

Have noticed your car in Indira Nagar on 2 occasions and tried to keep up. Wont be able to keep up now.

Next time you hear and see a sliver Baleno chasing you... slow down and wave.

Thanks man! She was really really high maintenance before the turbo and now she is double! ..

Will do the next time i see you !

Here are a few pics i took just now, Will post day pics tomorrow.

binz you need to get a good camera and shoot some better pictures! soon! :D

Hope you are enjoying the boozzt! Drive safe and enjoy!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaggu (Post 1675432)
binz you need to get a good camera and shoot some better pictures! soon! :D

Hope you are enjoying the boozzt! Drive safe and enjoy!

Will do, in the meanwhile could you please change to thread title to 'My turbocharged baleno' or something like that ..

hey! congrats on the boost..
so hey what are the add ons to the maintenance?

pictures dont do much justice really.. we need good video(s) to hear her scream!!

Hey binz,

Nice so you are actually living up some of our dreams. BTW i remember KS, driving neaotraces baleno asnd he had some bad comments about the header design, i hope you have not retained the same.

Pramod