Search this Thread
Old 20th September 2020, 14:17   #31
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Sebastian Vettel to leave Ferrari at the end of 2020 season

Fans reaction to Seb Vettel staying on in F1

Old 12th December 2020, 12:25   #32
Senior - BHPian

Sebastian Vettel to leave Ferrari at the end of 2020 season

Sebastian Vettel to leave Ferrari at the end of 2020 season-imageuploadedbyteambhp1607755063.333362.jpg

One last time in Red for Seb!

Being an ardent fan of Ferrari for the last 20 years, only two drivers have remained close to my heart, the greatest of all, Micheal Schumacher and Sebastian Vettel. Schumacher for all the obvious reasons, and with Vettel, I think its been his character and the way he has conducted himself within the team. When he joined Ferrari, I was super excited, since he had all the qualities of a team leader. He never failed to back the team come what may. His post race radio message, the now infamous Grazie Ragaazi, is just so classic Seb! He lifted the team in 2016 and many of the following years by showing how skilled he can be.

Even his so called antics, like banging wheels with Hamilton at the Baku GP or his rant on Charlie whiting, or when he switched the no 1 board after his penalty in Canada, I just loved every bit of it! These emotions make him more humane! Drivers cannot be diplomatic and political all the time, and Seb clearly isnt one of those. And you have to admire his sense of humour too, if Ricciardo, Norris have a goofy nature, Seb is just pure class!

Enough said about whether Ferrari did the right thing or not, I do feel Ferrari needed a change, so from their angle the whole thing may seem fair, and even for Seb, he had to move on, the pressure is way too high here, and especially when Ferrari have failed to deliver on all fronts every year for the last 14 years! So I hope Seb has a good time at Aston Martin, he will im sure, and looking at the current form, we are going to have some exciting battle on our hands in the midfield with Seb, Alonso, Ricciardo and probably even Sainz and Leclerc joining the battle.

Lastly, Seb may be leaving Ferrari, but im sure he will always have the support or thousands of Ferrari fans even when he races against the red team! Grazie Seb for all these years at Ferrari!
motorworks is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 14th December 2020, 21:33   #33
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Sebastian Vettel to leave Ferrari at the end of 2020 season

So beautiful, and such a heart touching and warming way to go. He won a lot more hearts with this.

See you on the other side Seb!
AtheK is offline   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks