Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st June 2023, 22:45   #1
BHPian

MotoGP Bharat Grand Prix registrations open in India

Registrations open for tickets of the MotoGP Bharat Grand Prix

Here is the link: in.bookmyshow.com/sports/motogp-grand-prix-of-india-2023

Couple of points to note from FAQ section of the website:
  • Register to get first access to ticket sales. There will be a window where only registered users will be able to buy tickets.
  • Tickets will go live in the month of June 2023.
  • Tickets will be sold as a 3-day package and physical ticket pass. Your one ticket will give you access to all 3 days.
  • Prices start from Rs.2000 ranging up to Rs.40,000. More information on this to be released shortly.

You can find more information about this in the FAQ section of the website linked above. I hope the ticket price of 40k is for whole package like main grandstand seat with paddock and pitlane tour included. Otherwise, it is simply too costly. Also afraid about what the basic 2k ticket will include. Let us wait and watch.
YD14 is offline   (17) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 09:06   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: MotoGP coming to India in 2023!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YD14 View Post

Registrations open for tickets of the MotoGP Bharat Grand Prix

You can find more information about this in the FAQ section of the website linked above. I hope the ticket price of 40k is for whole package like main grandstand seat with paddock and pitlane tour included. Otherwise, it is simply too costly. Also afraid about what the basic 2k ticket will include. Let us wait and watch.
Thank you for the timely update, just registered!!

I think the 40K package is for the Grand stand seating only. In other venues pitlane access is included only in VIP village passes and those cost upwards of $1,500 ! Gulp.

The 2K ticket should be for the picnic stands, where there would be no seats. Viewers can sit or lie down on the open lawn area and watch the races - that is what I think.
aravind.anand is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2023, 15:01   #3
Team-BHP Support

Re: MotoGP Bharat Grand Prix registrations open in India

MotoGP Bharat Grand Prix registrations open in India - Posts moved to a new thread.
Aditya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th June 2023, 13:48   #4
BHPian

Excellent. I have been looking forward to this the entire year. I will register now. Have already booked in a 1 week leave for the event.

On a related note: I am riding down from Ahmedabad to Noida and back for the race if anybody wants to join in
Old 4th June 2023, 19:32   #5
BHPian

folks,

Please note that majority of the hotels in Noida and around the circuit are already sold out. If you need to plan accommodation, consider alternatives and be flexible. Noida does not have as many hotels as Delhi.
no_fear is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 13th June 2023, 09:33   #6
Senior - BHPian

Guys, any idea if the booking has opened yet?

Also what's the closest Metro station to the Buddh circuit and how to get to the circuit from there? Do you think some shuttle services will be provided?
Old 13th June 2023, 10:42   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbohead View Post
Guys, any idea if the booking has opened yet?

Also what's the closest Metro station to the Buddh circuit and how to get to the circuit from there? Do you think some shuttle services will be provided?
Back during the Indian GP days, organizers had provided a shuttle service from 'Noida City Centre' metro station, which you can reach by first taking the Airport Express line to NDLS Railway Station, then Yellow line to Rajeev Chowk Station and then boarding the Blue Line to reach Noida City Centre. I had come to watch the 2012 race from Chennai so took this route.

Now, with Noida Metro route in place, you can reach till Pari Chowk Metro and even take a cab to the circuit, organizers should provide shuttles from there hopefully.
ds.raikkonen is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th June 2023, 11:20   #8
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbohead View Post
When I went for the first formula-1 race at BIC, almost a decade back, the whole expressway was with choc-a-bloc traffic. Luckily, I was on a bike with my friend, hence could reach the venue just in time. My friends, who were following in the four wheelers, had to miss the considerable part of the race.

There was confusion all over, shuttle bus, Taxis, even about the parking. I don’t know what would be the current situation. But if I would be you, I will try to reach there well in advance.
NomadSK is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st June 2023, 18:48   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Get ready for fastest fingers first.

MotoGP Bharat Grand Prix registrations open in India-img_4621.png
AtheK is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 21st June 2023, 20:45   #10
BHPian

This guy on twitter caught a glimpse of pricing yesterday. Don't know how. Read tweet for more details. Tweet link
MotoGP Bharat Grand Prix registrations open in India-20230621_204237.jpg
YD14 is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2023, 13:10   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Booked two tickets for Picnic Stand, Excited about the event!
AtheK is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2023, 14:08   #12
Senior - BHPian

--X--Cross posting from the other MotoGP Bharat thread--X--

MotoGP Bharat Ticket sales have commenced !!

I am confused between -
North Premium Stand - 15K
Pros: Race start view, Pit-lane exit view, 1st corner view, very close to MotoGP fanzone
Cons: Good view of just one corner

Classic Stand 2 West - 8K
Pros: Access
Cons:

Classic Stand 2 East - 6K
Pros: View of 2 corners, and slow section so more time to see the bikes in action
Cons: Too far from the MotoGP fanzone (also, Fanzone access not confirmed as of now)

I doubt if the access to MotoGP fanzone will give us a chance to meet the riders?

Any idea where the large screens for watching the live action would be placed?
aravind.anand is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2023, 14:33   #13
BHPian

I have booked finally. Mega excited. I can give a perspective to those who are trying to book tickets for the view.

I have booked Classic Stand 1 West. I think its the best out of the lot. You get a grand view of second Chicane of the circuit along with turn 15, which is a blind downhill righthander. You can also see turn 5, first chicane, parabola entry. You can also see bikes sliding and entering turn 16- which is the last turn. This stand is actually at a little elevation. So all round fabulous visibility.

The only downside, it does not have any shade. And expect to be cooked. So bring your hats and cooled drinks.

As far as taking the full experience is concerned, MotoGP site has the cheapest ticket of about Rs.70k. This includes meet and greet, see the mechanics work and then the sunset afterparty, in my opinion good bang for the buck if you really want it immersive.

PS- All the above is from the 10 or so track weekends in the grand BIC.

Last edited by jackofsome : 23rd June 2023 at 14:42.
jackofsome is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2023, 15:39   #14
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackofsome View Post
I have booked finally. Mega excited. I can give a perspective to those who are trying to book tickets for the view.

PS- All the above is from the 10 or so track weekends in the grand BIC.
I have a dream, to take a picture of Fabio Qaurtararo like this with my camera and zoom lens. Which is why I am thinking of going for the Classic stand North which has the slow Turn-3 view.

But I have never visited the BIC, so not sure if there would be a good view of the screen to follow the race and also wondering if the safety fence would get in my way of taking photos.. Any pointers for me please?

A little worried that seats are not assigned, so might be pushed / squeezed during the races - is that a possibility? Or do they limit tickets to avoid this from happening?

I will have to decide quickly and book the ticket by tonight, before general booking opens up tomorrow.

The kind of phot I am dreaming to capture
MotoGP Bharat Grand Prix registrations open in India-fabioquartararo.jpg

Last edited by aravind.anand : 23rd June 2023 at 16:08.
aravind.anand is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 23rd June 2023, 20:40   #15
Senior - BHPian

After a lot of thought, went for the Premium North Stand. Would have gone for the Classic North Stand 1 without a doubt if it had been covered.

Having booked my flight tickets back in January, and my stay in February itself, this moment has been a l-o-o-o-ng wait. But finally, we are here and it is happening !!
aravind.anand is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks