Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th June 2011, 21:04   #1
Senior - BHPian

Worst Experience With Royal Enfield Bandra Showroom

Hi freinds, this thread is about worst ever service by Bandra MUMBAI showroom of Royal enfield.
My son went to their showroom in Dec 2010 to book a Bullet standard.
He entered the showroom and was not at all noticed by any of the sales guys , who generally come forward to attend to a customer, they were all busy chatting among themselves.

My son had to call out one of them from the gossiping group who came forward after about 10 minutes,and started telling about bad to worst deliveries of bullets.He said book it now and dont call us for at least 8 to 10 months, but it may improve a bit.

Kindly book the bike with 1000/- now then after about a month I will call back.This sales guy was interacting not a word of english but in typical mumbai hindi of AYELA ,GAYELA, stock KHALAAS HO GAYELA hai.

My son observed that these sales guys were just passing time and were not interested in fixing a customer,he left the place and came back home.

In Jan 2011 he went to the bandra showroom for the cancellation and refund of CASH he had paid just a month back, since he had decided to buy a good old well kept Bullet.

Instead of paying the refund money he was asked number of stupid questions like as follows.

*Why you want to cancell the booking.
*When you decided to cancell it.
*What made you cancell it.
*what other bike you will buy.
*From where you will buy.
*How you will make the payment.
Now freinds pls see all photos also showing booking, cancellation and follow up till we got paid back 1000/-.

My son lost his cool and just gave a appliction to cancell the order and refund the 1000/- .This was in Jan 2011.

That same joker who had taken the booking received the application after total post mourtam of my sons brain with those idiotic questions, and said it will take one month for the CHEQUE to come from chennai.

My son eccepted it and told him ehe wil call after one month.

In Feb 2011 that sales guy said ABHI CHEQUE NAHHIN AYA.

My son forgot about the whole thing and I also lost track of our 1000/-,In march I called them and he said cheque has come and he is sending it by overnight couriour to my home.

That overnite guy came to us when we were not at home and he went away.
That was the end of our cheque , this couriour lost our cheque in transit.
I called Bandra showroom , now instead of following up with his couriour he told he to follow up with them and said MAINE TOH BHEJ DIYA THAA.
Now it became my duty to follow up on behalf of Bandra showroom for the lost cheque.All this while that joker did not even call me to tell me about alternative way to pay me back, in fact he started not accepting my calls
I think he must have put all our numbers on DO NOT DISTURB.

It was like talking to the wall in ther process to trace my cheque I must have made about 200 calls to different persons of overnitecouriour,only MD was left out.Al this while that joker at bandra made himself unavailable.

Finnally I called Nerul showroom of Bullet and spoke to one Mr. Gisaad, who was very helpful and said he wil followup and asked me to call after 4 days , I called him after one week ,in the meanwhile he too got fed up of the guys at Bandra and told me to come to Nerul and he wil pay 1000/- from his own pocket and not to call Bandra again.

I felt very bad and told him NO I will wait till new cheque comes from Chennai, he was slightly hesitant and it showed that he was not confident that cheque will come easily from Chennai.

Finnally AFTER SIX MONTHS he called and told me the cheque has come and he will couiour it today itself.
I got the cheque it was paid by Mr,Ghisad saving a/c of AHEMEDABAD branch and not from ROYALE ENFEILD who I think must have forgotten that they have to pay me..
This not only shows how bad situation is of principle ROYALE ENFEILD factory at chennai as well as their dealerships.

ADVISE TO ALL REFRAIN FROM BANDRA SHOWROOM OF ROYALE ENFEILD
Attached Thumbnails
Worst Experience With Royal Enfield Bandra Showroom-photo0067.jpg  

Worst Experience With Royal Enfield Bandra Showroom-photo0068.jpg  

Worst Experience With Royal Enfield Bandra Showroom-photo0069.jpg  

Last edited by tsk1979 : 15th June 2011 at 12:25. Reason: spelling
Old 14th June 2011, 23:00   #2
BHPian

re: Worst Experience With Royal Enfield Bandra Showroom

The Nerul guy is awesome.
Old 14th June 2011, 23:18   #3
BHPian

So sad to hear about the poor customer service. I hope the company notices it and does something about it. May be they won't. The sales of Enfield are so low that can't alienate the dealers.
Old 14th June 2011, 23:29   #4
BHPian

Yup, the Nerul guy rocks!!! Guys at Pune's lone RE dealer (Dhone Automobile) also asked such silly question to me when I went to cancel a Classic 500 booking. Told them I am cancelling because of lack of quality in new RE products and showed the guy some rust spots on bikes which were ready for delivery. Cheque came after two months, I had to go and collect it myself!!!
Old 15th June 2011, 12:05   #5
BHPian

Typical Mentality of most Indians:

We go to work, to take our salary,
Not to actually DO any work!!!

Had the same experience with the suzuki dealer in Malad west.

Delaying deliveries is just a ruse to make a quick buck.

Last edited by alok_balsekar : 15th June 2011 at 12:06.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks