Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th September 2011, 14:35   #1
Senior - BHPian

Hero Honda Passion Pro - Technical Specifications & Feature List

Hero Honda Passion Pro - Technical Specifications & Feature List

Team-BHP will be uploading the full feature list and technical specifications of each bike sold in India.
Team-BHP will follow a standard, easy-to-refer-to format across all Indian bikes. With time, this data will be transferred to an interactive website section.

IMP : Please list out any errors in the following sheet; your contribution will greatly help the community, other BHPians & guests. You can point out corrections on this thread itself. Thank you!

Hero Honda Passion Pro - Technical Specifications & Feature List-passion-pro.jpg

For prices & more details click here - Hero India ? Hero MotoCorp Ltd. | Bike - Passion Pro

Download the E-Brochure
Attached Files
File Type: pdf hero_passionpro_ebrouchure.pdf (254.7 KB, 2559 views)

Last edited by bluevolt : 15th September 2011 at 14:38.
Old 6th February 2012, 17:41   #2
BHPian

Re: Hero Honda Passion Pro - Technical Specifications & Feature List

Hi Bluevolt,
Yesterday I happened to talk to my uncle who owns a Cd100 SS and is very fond of his bike. Unfortunatley he is not able to use his right leg to start the bike after an accident in 2008. The striking similarity I see between the CD100 SS engine & Passion pro engine is that they are one & the same on the right hand side. Hope you would have guessed what I am up to.
Yes, I am looking for adding a self start by carrying foward parts from a CD100 Deluxe or the Pasison pro self start models. I have also located sources, but not able to get hold of a part catalogue of the above 2 bikes. The authorized service centre guys aren't co-operative in sharing the soft copy of catalogue. All I need is the part number for
1. Crank case -left half
2. Magneto with ring gear
3. Starter motor
4. Magneto cover
5. Drive sprocket cover
I can manage the elctricals.
It would be great if someone can upload a catalogue for the self start type. Internet search resulted in a catalogue without starter. Please help.
-Ilango

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks