Team-BHP - Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Motorbikes (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/)
-   -   Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorbikes/115740-wiring-diagrams-indian-two-wheelers.html)

When I was planning to have HID installed in my GS150R, I was asked by many people about the circuit diagram of the bike. I couldn't find it anywhere, neither online nor in service centers. Later I did install HID without any modification, and years went by.

Last week when I was in Suzuki workshop, I spotted the GS150R circuit diagram framed on a wall. I don't have much use for it now, but I think it will be nice to have a thread where a reader can upload and find his bike's circuit diagram.

I am starting by the Suzuki stable biikes, and readers are welcome to contribute their own. Let's make a good depositary of Indian bikes' circuit diagrams!

The images can be viewed in higher resolution by clicking on them.

Suzuki GS150R

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_0717.jpg

Suzuki Access 125

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_0719.jpg

Suzuki Zeus

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_0731.jpg

Suzuki Heat

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_0728.jpg

Not sure if this will be of any use, but I am uploading two diagrams of RE bullet I had with me. Both have been downloaded from internet (Sorry, I do not have the links to credit the website I have downloaded these from)

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-6v-negative-earthing-system-wiring-diagram.gif

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-simplified-wiring-diagram.jpg.jpg

I had another wiring diagram drawn by Nandan, will try to find it and scan and upload it.

Hello,

I'm frantically searching for the wiring diagram of the old Karizma. I'm restoring a bike right now and I need to do some solders. I know that buying a new harness is an option. I'd wanna keep that as a last resort.

Could someone upload or provide link to the wiring diagram if available? please:

Thanks!

I have it and would probably be able to send it across to you, give a day or so as i am travelling and once back i shall scan it and upload it here for the benefit of all members looking out for karizma wiring diagram,if you need any other specific information i could provide you the same.

Regards,
Manoj.

Quote:

Originally Posted by subramanyam84 (Post 4329305)
I'm frantically searching for the wiring diagram of the old Karizma.

Don't have it for Karizma, but sharing one for Karizma ZMR for benefit of others. You will get wiring diagram for Karizma from 'scorpian'.

[ATTACH="Karizma ZMR - wiring diagram.pdf"]1710615[/ATTACH]

Thanks a ton scorpion. I'll wait for the upload. Guess that's the only roadblock for now.

Regards,
Subramanyam

KB100 wiring diagram, couldn't recollect the source.

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-kb100-wiring.jpg

For the sake of documentation and for the benefit of other members, here's the wiring diagram of the 2006 Honda Unicorn.

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_20171230_0834159114.jpg

Wiring diagram for Bajaj Super, Bajaj Cub, Bajaj 125 with contact breaker point ignition.

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_20171230_1148533052.jpg

Wiring diagram for Bajaj Super and Cub with electronic ignition system.

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_20171230_1149382962.jpg

Wiring diagram for Bajaj Super with AC blinkers (Bajaj make)

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_20171230_1149475922.jpg

Mod Note: Please update in one post when posting back to back

@moderator, I'm unable to update the previous post anymore.

Wiring diagram of Bajaj Chetak and Super with AC blinkers ('Grabor' make)
Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_20171230_1150224942.jpg

Wiring diagram of Bajaj Chetak and Super with DC blinkers
Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_20171230_1153301532.jpg

Wiring diagram of Bajaj Chetak with high beam indicator and ignition switch on handle bar
Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_20171230_1153589402.jpg

Wiring diagram of Bajaj Chetak with 12V electronic ignition system with AC indicators
Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_20171230_1154107942.jpg

Wiring diagram of Bajaj Chetak with 12V electronic ignition system without AC indicators.
Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-img_20171230_1154430842.jpg

Yamaha RX135 wiring

Source: http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/motorb...ml#post3370047

Quote:

Originally Posted by scorpian (Post 4329535)
I have it and would probably be able to send it across to you, give a day or so as i am travelling and once back i shall scan it and upload it here for the benefit of all members looking out for karizma wiring diagram,if you need any other specific information i could provide you the same.

Regards,
Manoj.

Hello Scorpion, any luck finding it? Sorry to be bumping already, but I need it quite badly!

Wish you all a very happy and prosperous 2018!

Regards,
Subramanyam

Here's the wiring diagram for the Kawasaki Ninja 300 if someone will be in need of it(click to open the high res version):

Wiring diagrams of Indian two-wheelers-wiring-harness.jpg

@Subramanyam84
hi extremely sorry for the delay, i will land today and send it across asap, i had to extend my stay and hence the delay. Apologies for the same. incase possible you could also pm me your whatsapp number i could send it to you faster if very urgent.

@scorpian, looks like I cannot send personal messages yet. It is better that you upload it on the forum. Thanks again.