Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th October 2014, 12:58   #31
BHPian

Re: My Black Pulsar 200NS

Quote:
Originally Posted by vixz16 View Post
Hi!

2. There is no Side Stand indicator in it. I had noticed in some ads that pulsar had one in the front display. Am i right on this one?

Please help me with these questions
There is a side stand indicator on the instrument panel/dashboard. It is back-lit red lettering on the left-hand side. If the light doesn't on when the stand is down, there might be something wrong with the wiring. Have it checked by the dealer.

Good luck with your new bike.
Old 13th October 2014, 15:31   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motard_Blr View Post
There is a side stand indicator on the instrument panel/dashboard. It is back-lit red lettering on the left-hand side. If the light doesn't on when the stand is down, there might be something wrong with the wiring. Have it checked by the dealer.

Good luck with your new bike.
Thanks

Actually I checked it today there is one but not on the left hand side it is on the right had side and it is now under the digital console. I ususally use the bike in the day time, so never noticed it. Just now noticed it with the headlight switched on. It is very much there.... thanks
Old 26th February 2015, 23:17   #33
BHPian

That's a neat review you've written there. The black color looks fab on this bike, I would rather prefer a black 200NS than an orange one. One thing I love the most about this bike is the exaust note on high RPMs. I'm surprised to know that it is giving an average of 40kmpl whereas my 153cc Fazer gives 30kmpl after the third servicing. Would love to see few more pics of your black beauty.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks