Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2015, 17:02   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: A ground up restoration: Yamaha RX135 4-speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
The lancer will undergo another restoration, I will be retiring it from active duty by next year and will buy a workhorse, this car will have some really special treatment, I am not spilling the beans now but its going to be the first one in Kerala.
Will be hooked to this one as and when it starts.
Quote:
Best of luck with your restoration, let me know if I can help in any way.
Thanks for those kind words mate. I have been collecting parts bit by bit since the last couple of years for the restoration. Most of the critical parts are in check. I need to get some parts fabricated along with hard chroming certain other parts. Fortunately I have a mechanic friend who helps me procure parts and get the fabrication and painting done. I will PM you in case I need any inputs.
navin_v8 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st May 2016, 12:39   #32

[quote=pramodkumar;3802390]its going to be gorgeous, I promise you. Its every bit of how I wanted, only difference is belongs to an office mate. I have no photographer to assist me, my pics are usually post washing hands .

It is definitely Gorgeous Pramod . Your restoration and dedication are definitely class apart.

In few pics the exhaust muffler is chrome plated whereas the final pics had a different black one. Was it changed.
Old 31st May 2016, 14:03   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickRD350 View Post
In few pics the exhaust muffler is chrome plated whereas the final pics had a different black one. Was it changed.
The cat con was installed since I had a clearance issue initially where in the kicker was scrapping the silencer. Now fixed.

Pramod
pramodkumar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th July 2016, 09:46   #34

Hi Pramod, I am looking for an expert to do a rebuild of my Shogun. Would much appreciate ny shops or leads in Kochi or nearby areas.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks