Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2015, 18:06   #1
Team-BHP Support

TVS launches updated Sport at Rs. 36,880

TVS Motor Company has announced the launch of an updated version of the TVS Sport motorcycle at a price of Rs. 36,880 (ex-showroom, New Delhi).

TVS launches updated Sport at Rs. 36,880-sport-tgrey.jpg

The Sport is now equipped with features such as an all-gear electric start, aluminum grab rail, chrome muffler guard and a revised instrument cluster.

The TVS Sport is powered by a 99.7cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled engine that develops 7.4 BHP and 7.5 Nm of torque and is mated to a 4-speed transmission. The engine has chrome-plated piston rings and Roller cam follower, which TVS claims, leads to less friction. TVS claims that the Sport can return a fuel efficiency of 95 kpl.

TVS launches updated Sport at Rs. 36,880-sport-red-copy.jpg

The TVS Sport comes in five colours - red, black, white, blue and mercury grey with contrasting graphics.
Aditya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st September 2015, 21:03   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: TVS launches updated Sport at Rs. 36,880

Whats with these stickers. Can't they keep it simple? Just because its a competition to the segment ruled by Hero and now Honda, does TVS too need to go the sticker update way. Disappointing.
nkrishnap is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2015, 19:39   #3
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkrishnap View Post
Whats with these stickers.

More the Stickering more is the appeal and bling the bike creates and it is a way to attract attention.

While I was buying spares for my Karizma R, one gentleman came in and asked for stickers for his bike even though it had them already fit from factory. I asked him where does he plan to use them?! His reply I'll use it on my son's Karizma (First model that came without stickers). He also said the First gen was plain and no stickers so he wanted to spurce it up!

I was like

I am finding ways to get rid of stickers and people are wanting stickers.
Old 22nd September 2015, 19:45   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by a4anurag View Post

More the Stickering more is the appeal and bling the bike creates and it is a way to attract attention.

While I was buying spares for my Karizma R, one gentleman came in and asked for stickers for his bike even though it had them already fit from factory. I asked him where does he plan to use them?! His reply I'll use it on my son's Karizma (First model that came without stickers). He also said the First gen was plain and no stickers so he wanted to spurce it up!

I was like

I am finding ways to get rid of stickers and people are wanting stickers.
I have come across such guys too. In person these stickers look awful.

OT: Recently got my Apache RTR repainted and as a preventive measure changed all the bearing in the engine as it has already clocked 1.47 Lakh kms. Now all set for another long haul as I have no plans of parting with it. A 2nd bike should join it soon. Will open a new thread with the details.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks