Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th March 2016, 23:25   #46
BHPian

Re: Interview on Radio - Please suggest motorcycling topics, questions & answers!

Congrats bro. Will be eagerly waiting for the broadcast. Any idea about the broadcast in Bangalore and other places in South India?
emperorofindia is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th March 2016, 00:58   #47
BHPian

Re: Interview on Radio - Please suggest motorcycling topics, questions & answers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorofindia View Post
Congrats bro. Will be eagerly waiting for the broadcast. Any idea about the broadcast in Bangalore and other places in South India?
Thanks. I will update that information on this thread as soon as I get it.
Old 20th March 2016, 22:25   #48
BHPian

Here you go, gents. Please give it a listen!

The Interview

Do write in your comments below.

Last edited by barcalad : 20th March 2016 at 22:47.
barcalad is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 20th March 2016, 23:44   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcalad View Post
Here you go, gents. Please give it a listen!

Congrats, Ayush! Nice one!

Personally, I found the part with the tip to deal with road rage pretty useful. I do tend to get worked up occasionally and end up speeding to rid myself of the frustration. Will keep in mind your tip the next time I meet a moron! It's much safer. Thanks!
schakravarthy is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st March 2016, 07:54   #50
J.Ravi

Quote:
Originally Posted by barcalad View Post
Highly informative and educative interview, Ayush. Your parting comment of becoming a role model to the school children waving from their school buses was very apt. It happend to me at Rajahmundry, AP during my recent Golden Quadrilateral ride:

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
In the evening, many school kids returning from their schools in their school buses, were taken aback when they saw me riding my bird wearing all the riding gears with full face helmet in that hot summer! They waved their hands.
  (2) Thanks
Old 21st March 2016, 09:32   #51
BHPian

Kudos Barca and Amit!
This interview would be an eye opener to a lot of novices and teens just getting ready to get into the biking world. The part about the road rage, ATGATT, bike maintenance and being a role model to the kids covered almost everything that we encounter on a daily basis.

Keep up the good job guys.
Snehal Sekhar is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st March 2016, 19:56   #52
BHPian

Excellent effort guys!!

Just got to listen it. Very informative points and explained in detail.
Even if it motivates 1% of the listeners, that is job done.

Kudos for the effort!!

CHEERS!!
Rachit
Rachit.K.Dogra is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 21st March 2016, 22:08   #53

Good Work Braca! Very informative, I really liked the way you guys explained each and every small details about the necessary things. Keep up!! Cheers!!
Devilonroad is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2016, 15:36   #54
BHPian

Brilliant effort gentlemen! Kudos to you for providing such important information at a time when motorcycling is picking up amongst the youth. This will go a long way in educating people.

Cheers,
Sting
Sting is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th March 2016, 18:25   #55
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by schakravarthy View Post
Congrats, Ayush! Nice one!
Personally, I found the part with the tip to deal with road rage pretty useful. I do tend to get worked up occasionally and end up speeding to rid myself of the frustration.
Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Ravi View Post
Highly informative and educative interview, Ayush. Your parting comment of becoming a role model to the school children waving from their school buses was very apt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snehal Sekhar View Post
Kudos Barca and Amit!
This interview would be an eye opener to a lot of novices and teens just getting ready to get into the biking world. Keep up the good job guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachit.K.Dogra View Post
Excellent effort guys!!Very informative points and explained in detail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilonroad View Post
Very informative, I really liked the way you guys explained each and every small details about the necessary things.Cheers!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting View Post
Brilliant effort gentlemen! Kudos to you for providing such important information at a time when motorcycling is picking up amongst the youth. This will go a long way in educating people.
Cheers,
Sting
I'm very humbled and happy at your comments on something which albeit was a first time for us, made us truly be ourselves for half an hour. If the listeners have become aware and have gained something by listening to us and if our co-riders (like you) believe that we did a stellar job, then I guess we can finally be proud of our doing.

Thank you, once again, for listening and for writing down your invaluable comments. Cheers!
barcalad is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks