Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2017, 18:04   #1
Senior - BHPian

Honda Activa i BS-IV launched, also gets two-tone colours

An updated version of the Honda Activa i scooter has been launched in India at a price of Rs. 47,913 (ex-showroom, Delhi). This new model comes with a BS-IV compliant engine and new dual-tone colour schemes.

The Activa i is essentially a slimmer and lighter version in the popular Activa line-up. The updated model continues to be powered by a 109.2 cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled, HET (Honda Eco Technology) engine that churns out 8 BHP and 8.94 Nm of torque. The scooter has a company-claimed top speed of 83 km/h. It weighs 103 kg and has a 5.3 L fuel tank capacity.

The updated Activa i is available with new dual tone colours - Orchid Purple Metallic, Lush Magenta Metallic, Neo Orange Metallic, Black and Imperial Red Metallic. It also comes with some new body graphics and body-coloured ORVMs. Features on offer include automatic headlamp on (AHO) and Honda's patented combi braking system (CBS) with equalizer. It also gets an optional mobile charging socket located in the under seat storage area.

Honda Activa i BS-IV launched, also gets two-tone colours-activaiangle11.png
Link to Team-BHP News
dZired is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks