Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th November 2006, 16:19   #1
BHPian

hey everyone

1. I am searching for a noisy exhaust for pulsar classic as it has done more then two years.. i want to do all type of experiements!!

2. Please also suggest me for rear tyres (fat one or company fitting will do)

3. I recently got it serviced as i did regularly but this time i got a bill of 2500 bux and when i drived it i felt some power loss as its not going more than 100 and i hav started hating it!! . next time i will post all the serviced and changed parts mentioned in my bill.
Old 15th November 2006, 16:33   #2
BHPian

Hi

What did you really change in 2500 bucks. I have a 5 year old pulsar and never had a bill like that. As far as the exhaust go why do you want to change the exaust . Take my word on this the stock exaust is the best. I had to replace my stock with the new DTSi one and the initial pickup I used to get is gone though the milage has increased. Trust me the people who designe these exhaust's know more about power and bikes than we do. Even if you cannot resist getting that wierd sound dont mess up the stock silencer just replace the whole thing including the exhaust pipe. I bet after a week you will go back to the stock silencer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmdesai1987
hey everyone

1. I am searching for a noisy exhaust for pulsar classic as it has done more then two years.. i want to do all type of experiements!!

2. Please also suggest me for rear tyres (fat one or company fitting will do)

3. I recently got it serviced as i did regularly but this time i got a bill of 2500 bux and when i drived it i felt some power loss as its not going more than 100 and i hav started hating it!! . next time i will post all the serviced and changed parts mentioned in my bill.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks