Team-BHP > Motorbikes

Old 30th April 2019, 11:31   #1
Senior - BHPian

Default Next-gen KTM 390 Duke spied

Spy images of the next generation KTM 390 Duke have surfaced online. The bike is likely to get a new chassis and redesigned swingarm among other updates.

Next-gen KTM 390 Duke spied-duke3902.jpg

According to the spy images, the new 390 Duke could get a redesigned trellis frame as well as a new rear swingarm. The test bike is fitted with the same LED headlamp cluster as the current model. However, the tail light appears to be wider. It has a digital instrument cluster, stepped seat and is riding on black alloy wheels. The images also reveals a single side-mounted exhaust.

Next-gen KTM 390 Duke spied-duke3901.jpg

Reports suggest that KTM might also update the 373cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine to meet future emission norms. The current generation 390 Duke is powered by a 373.2cc, single-cylinder engine that delivers 43 BHP and 37 Nm of torque and is paired with a 6-speed gearbox. The bike rides on 43 mm upside-down fork suspension at the front and a monoshock at the rear. It comes equipped with 320 mm and 230 mm disc brakes at the front and rear respectively and has dual-channel ABS.

Next-gen KTM 390 Duke spied-duke3904.jpg

Next-gen KTM 390 Duke spied-duke3903.jpg

Source: Rideapart

Link to Team-BHP News
TusharK is online now   (9) Thanks
Old 1st May 2019, 10:11   #2
Senior - BHPian

Default Re: Next-gen KTM 390 Duke spied

From the pics it appears that they have moved the footpegs back to a more relaxed position. Hope that's the case.
rajushank84 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2019, 09:30   #3
BHPian

When is it expected to be available in India? I am planning to buy Duke 390 this month. Should I wait for the next version or shall I proceed with the purchase. Please give your suggestion.
Sarath_MoJa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 3rd May 2019, 10:26   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarath_MoJa View Post
When is it expected to be available in India? I am planning to buy Duke 390 this month. Should I wait for the next version or shall I proceed with the purchase. Please give your suggestion.
Wait, it should be launched by October this year. It will be first showcased at EICMA. This is the BS6/EURO5 update.
Red Liner is online now   (3) Thanks

Most Viewed