Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd January 2009, 20:25   #16

hi guys,
i want to get an pulsar digital meter on my old pulsar(without dtsi).How much i wuld cost exact cost ,where to get it installed.
Old 24th January 2009, 04:09   #17
BHPian

Hey guys: I have a project in hand which involves a Jawa 350 twin engine. My question is, are there any aftermarket ditital RPM meters that would fit this? The input would be mechanical, as in not from the CDi but from a worm like in a Yezdi's speedo. The original Yezdi 350 came with an analog RPM meter. I would be using a CZ nacelle which comes only with a speedometer and no provision for RPM meters. I would like to fit a small RPM meter, preferably digital. If no choice, then I will have to fix the analog itself.
Old 26th January 2009, 18:14   #18

HELLO GENIUSES,
I Wanna go in fpr sum modifications for my old pulsar do help urgently want to know somethings

1)I wanna change both my tyres and alloys of the new yamaha yz16 plus the chain sprocket set of the same.
2)Wanna go in for K&N filter,irridium plugs plus wire of K&N.
3)exhaust from the new pulsar 200/220.
Now the queston arises what to do of my old carb ?can I change it with Any new model pulsar'sor any other bike?or do any modifications in it?and where in delhi?
4)What to do of my tappets where to give them prper clearance?
or any thinng needs to be done in the engine part kindly help

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Slang and SMS Language are STRICTLY prohibited on Team-BHP. Please type in full and proper English for the benefit of other community members.

Please write 'want to' instead of 'wanna', 'some' instead of 'sum'.

We advise you to read the Announcements and Board Rules section before proceeding any further. Thanks

Last edited by Technocrat : 26th January 2009 at 18:31. Reason: see note in post

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks