Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2019, 11:24   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: The Brooklands Motorcycle Show, UK : Huge collection of classic, sports, racing & newer bikes

Thanks for sharing. In all honesty, I am not really much of a bike man, although I did own and ride my RE Bullet during my Indian years.

But I love the old vintage bikes! Some of these are quite stunning. And of course Brooklands is a great venue for this sort of event.

Jeroen
Jeroen is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2019, 13:53   #17
Senior - BHPian

Re: The Brooklands Motorcycle Show, UK : Huge collection of classic, sports, racing & newer bikes

This is really a 5 star thread!
Thanks for posting the photos of such beauties.

The JAP motor-CYCLE takes the cake by really gives a literal meaning to the word
However, I can imagine the marketing folks back in those days touting it as THE THING to own and strut around.
alpha1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2019, 13:06   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMG Power View Post
They say motorcycling stirs the soul and I couldn't agree more.

It's great to watch biker groups who ride well - sheer poetry in motion - stops are anticipated well in advance, 2-3 gears dropped to slow down, waiting for a clear road ahead with a smooth swing out followed by acceleration.
Couldn't agree more.

Group Riders on the rolling Farm Land districts of UK and Europe are indeed a pleasure to watch and to ride with.

Nice pictorial of the show, but the classic Brits were missing from pics - except Triumph/BSA/Norton - Any pics of others ??

Best Regards & Ride Safe

Ram
r_nairtvm is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks