Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2019, 15:03   #1
BHPian

2020 Royal Enfield Continental GT spotted testing

BS-VI compliant Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 spotted on test. Will be launched as a 2020 model.

Quote:
Royal Enfield is working on updating its entire range of motorcycles to meet the upcoming Bharat Stage VI (BS6) emission regulations, and a new updated Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 was spotted on test in Chennai.
source
truezealous is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 13th August 2019, 17:16   #2
BHPian

Re: 2020 Royal Enfield Continental GT spotted testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by truezealous View Post
BS-VI compliant Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 spotted on test. Will be launched as a 2020 model.

source
I hope that exhaust does not get to the final production, the current ones are huge and ugly- this takes it to a whole new level. With the engine side I hope they make the changes incorporating all the comments/feedbacks received till date.
psmenon is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th August 2019, 17:32   #3
Senior - BHPian

Re: 2020 Royal Enfield Continental GT spotted testing

Quote:
Originally Posted by psmenon View Post
I hope that exhaust does not get to the final production, the current ones are huge and ugly- this takes it to a whole new level. With the engine side I hope they make the changes incorporating all the comments/feedbacks received till date.
I do not think there is any need to worry. Anyways, 99.99% of the RE owners change the stock exhausts to modify the bikes. So, these exhausts, even if the same remains in the production version, within 2-3 days, it will disappear

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks