Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2020, 12:01   #1
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (7)
Exports of India-made Husqvarna 401 twins commenced

Exports of India-made Husqvarna 401 twins commenced-husqvarnavitpilen250andhusqvarnasvartpilen255f65.jpg
Husqvarna will launch the 250 cc Vitpilen and Svartpilen before the 401 range in India.
Quote:
It is not news that Husqvarna Motorcycles will be hitting the Indian market soon. The Swedish-origin brand under KTM will launch its first line of products in the country later this year. The motorcycles (Svartpilen 401 and Vitpilen 401) will be assembled at Bajaj’s Chakan facility which also serves as the manufacturing hub for KTM products in India as well as some foreign markets. Bajaj Auto owns a 48% stake in KTM AG.

Now, we have received information that Husqvarna Motorcycles India has commenced export operations of the Svartpilen 401 and Vitpilen 401. Put together, 106 units of the motorcycles were exported in January 2020. The figure is expected to see a rise in the coming months as production gets streamlined.
Source
wheelguy is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 22nd February 2020, 21:26   #2
Senior - BHPian

Re: Exports of India-made Husqvarna 401 twins commenced

I wonder how the quality issues, if any are sorted about. Simply put, right from the bolts they use, and the finish. Fingers crossed.

Cheers!
VJ
VijayAnand1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd February 2020, 12:17   #3
BHPian

Re: Exports of India-made Husqvarna 401 twins commenced

Feel proud to know something as complex as a bike is made in India and shipped to the world market even to developed countries like USA and European countries.

That said I don't think I'll ever buy a ktm or Husqvarna given the poor feedback from owners about the quality and reliability of their bikes. Though I have heard a lot of good things about the bikes abroad so maybe the service guys aren't good here. Not sure.
bf1983 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks