Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th March 2007, 00:09   #1

Suzuki planning a 150/180cc Bike??

A Suzuki dealer from West Bengal, has posted a comment on my blog that he has news that suzuki is planning a 150-180cc bike in India. Chk out more on the story here Is Suzuki planning a bike in 150-180 range? « Stay Undefined !!
Old 8th March 2007, 12:42   #2
BHPian

Yamaha, Honda and now Suzuki. Wonder when will these folks actually release it. Out of the bike showcased in Auto Expo, its only Bajaj that has managed to get the bikes showcased into production.

Cant figure out what is taking these guys so long. Especially since they are all already pioneers in that segment.
Old 21st March 2007, 00:07   #3
Senior - BHPian

man i frankly think all these are the strategies and games played by the big players as its a well fact already that they dump in third world or very old technologies into india and they dont improve it unless one player has dynamically stepped in just as it happened with the diesel cars in india only after hyundai and skoda released the crdis were the other cars forced to start them same was the trend with the ecu based or fuel injection systems based cars

and so the bike players too want too woo away time before they release the bikes and give the advanced technologies i guess if i am wrong please correct me i shall very much comply...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks