Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th September 2020, 18:42   #1
Senior - BHPian

Honda's massive new Big Wing showroom in Bengaluru

The Wings arrived in India, and how!. Honda has opened a massive BigWing showroom in the heart of Bengaluru, just off the tony Lavelle Road (near UB City) to cater to an exclusive band of bikers thirsting for the big marquee bikes. The facility is massive and I could spot the trendsetting Africa Twins and the CBR 650R, which were among the first bikes to come in. They had a soft launch today and the full bike portfolio for India should be available here. This is the first facility in South India, with Delhi already having one in the North. The showroom boasts a massive display area, a lounge to comfort buyers and knowledgeable sales guys. I had actually gone to a regular Honda dealership to check out the CB 350, launched today, and as luck would have it was asked to visit the BigWing. I was greeted at the entrance by an enthusiastic Ayush Jain who explained the concept behind the showroom and the bike in question; the CB 350. This is the first time I am happy about the Honda experience in India. Overseas, they're in a different league. So after speaking with Ayush I was confident enough to book the bike 'on the spot' (Their first customer). Hope they give us a taste of the rich Honda legacy.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda's massive new Big Wing showroom in Bengaluru-img_5041.jpg  

Honda's massive new Big Wing showroom in Bengaluru-img_5016.jpg  

Last edited by Sebring : 30th September 2020 at 18:50.
Sebring is online now   (19) Thanks
Old 30th September 2020, 18:47   #2
Senior - BHPian

re: Honda's massive new Big Wing showroom in Bengaluru

The lounge was very comfy, with great seats and ambience. Products are explained using a largish tablet.
Attached Thumbnails
Honda's massive new Big Wing showroom in Bengaluru-img_5031.jpg  

Honda's massive new Big Wing showroom in Bengaluru-img_5023.jpg  

Sebring is online now   (12) Thanks
Old 30th September 2020, 18:48   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Wow, congrats sebring! Looking forward to seeing your bike. When are you getting it?
Red Liner is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 30th September 2020, 18:58   #4
Senior - BHPian

Very soon (delivery date isn't mentioned yet). I'll be the first guy to have it. Love the way this bike looks, the retro charm, and am looking at a vibe-free engine. So a test ride is very important. Can't stress that enough. My cousin owns the Rebel300 in the UAE since 2005 and we have plenty of experience with the bike (me, mostly riding pillion). So I was waiting for this famed Brand to hit our shores, and waited it out. This bike's retro looks clinched the deal for me and I hit their showroom as soon as it was announced. But more of that in the CB 350 thread. This thread will be purely for showroom experience, service and feedback.
Sebring is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 30th September 2020, 19:51   #5
Senior - BHPian

Honda BigWing site for CB350 is now live
https://www.hondabigwing.in/cb350
Sebring is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2020, 12:16   #6
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Honda's massive new Big Wing showroom in Bengaluru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sebring View Post
The Wings arrived in India, and how!. Honda has opened a massive BigWing showroom in the heart of Bengaluru, just off the tony Lavelle Road (near UB City)...
Thank you for the report. Congrats on being the first 'South Indian' customer. Look forward to your ride report on CB 300. If I may request, can you try to click a pic next to an RE. May be taking along an RE friend may help.

PS: Can you also try and see if the guys have a tentative launch date for the Adv bike too? Believe the roadmap will be shared with the guys who have opened a new showroom.
swiftnfurious is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 1st October 2020, 17:30   #7
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda's massive new Big Wing showroom in Bengaluru

Honda is keeping their future launches close to their chest. The staff have no idea when ADV will be launched. Test Rides will/should start next week, so I'll take my friend's RE along for a comparo. Actually my friends own mostly REs, and I'll be the only odd one out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by swiftnfurious View Post
Congrats on being the first 'South Indian' customer
Sebring is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks