Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 23rd October 2020, 16:17   #1
Senior - BHPian

Royal Enfield's new riding jacket range priced from Rs. 4,950

Royal Enfield has launched a new range of riding jackets designed for different weather conditions and terrains.

Royal Enfield's new riding jacket range priced from Rs. 4,950-windfarer.jpg

The range includes five jackets that are CE certified with Class A protection under Personal Protective Equipment regulations. The jackets carry impact protection armors from D30 and KNOX that have CE level one and level two armor certifications.

Royal Enfield's new riding jacket range priced from Rs. 4,950-streetwind.jpg

Royal Enfield's range of riding jackets has been tested for abrasion resistance, impact protection, ergonomics, tear strength, seam strength, innocuousness and dimension stability. Unlike most riding gears, CE certified riding jackets have to undergo additional tests.

Royal Enfield's new riding jacket range priced from Rs. 4,950-nirvik.jpg

The riding jacket collection is classified depending on different riding conditions - City/short Rides, Highway Touring and High Altitude/All terrain range. Prices range from Rs. 4,950 to Rs. 14,950.

Royal Enfield's new riding jacket range priced from Rs. 4,950-khardung-la-v2.jpg

The collection includes:

City/short Rides Range:

Streetwind V2 - Rs. 4950

Windfarer -Rs. 6950

Highway Touring Range:

Explorer V3 - CE certified - Rs. 8950

Stormraider - CE certified - Rs. 9950

Sanders - CE certified - Rs. 11950

High Altitude/All terrain Range:

Khardung La V2 - CE certified - Rs. 12950

Nirvik - CE certified - Rs. 14950

Royal Enfield's new riding jacket range priced from Rs. 4,950-stormraider.jpg

Royal Enfield's new range of riding jackets are available online on this website and all Royal Enfield dealerships across India.

Royal Enfield's new riding jacket range priced from Rs. 4,950-explorer-v3.jpg
TusharK is online now   (25) Thanks
Old 24th October 2020, 19:57   #2
BHPian

Re: Royal Enfield's new riding jacket range priced from Rs. 4,950

Couldn't help but notice so many CE Certifications and the video I saw earlier today came to my mind. Good timing.

Animesh is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 26th October 2020, 11:38   #3
BHPian

Royal Enfield is again leading from the front here. After being the first Indian OEM to provide riding gears now they have CE certified their jackets.

It's a step forward and I'm happy to see RE using industry best branded armours like Knox and D3O.

There's always scope for improvement and increase their certification level.

I had spotted the new jackets on RE Apparel website and shared with fellow bhp-ian Neil. We hope the products are competitive!

Ride safe,
surjaonwheelz

Last edited by Aditya : 26th October 2020 at 19:32. Reason: As requested
surjaonwheelz is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th October 2020, 12:22   #4
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by surjaonwheelz View Post
Royal Enfield is again leading from the front here. After being the first Indian OEM to provide riding gears now they have CE certified their jackets.
We all might have a 100 different opinions on Royal Enfield's motorcycles but the fact that, as a motorcycle manufacturer, they are doing far more to promote and sell good quality motorcycle safety gear, than any other motorcycle manufacturer in India is highly commendable. I would go so far as to say that they have done more in this space than all the other motorcycle manufacturers combined.

The new range looks quite good and most importantly it fits multiple price points. The entry level jackets targetted at first time buyers look quite promising and should sell really well, that segment is extremely price conscious.
neil.jericho is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th October 2020, 12:48   #5
Distinguished - BHPian

I still have various pieces of garments from Royal Enfield which I bought when we still living in Delhi. And more importantly when I still owned a RE Bullet.

I really like their clothes, it is very good quality. No experience with their jacket. I had various jumpers, T shirts, polo-shirts. I also had riding jeans with re-inforced knee pads, but that might have been a different brand?

Anway, I still have all my Royal Enfield kit, not the bike, but I still enjoy these garments. Nice memories, but also genuinely good quality stuff. I have had some of it for more then 6-7 years. They stand the test of time and multiple washing cycles quite well.

When I wear them here in Europe, I might get the occasional question from guys who spot me and ask me if I own a RE bike too.

Jeroen
Jeroen is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks