Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2007, 12:58   #1

Confederate bikes:League of their own

Check these amazing looking bikes guys....dunno if these have already been brought up on this site by someone but i bet these are not just any ordinary bikes...these are super rare machines we talking about. Hellcat Combat bikes are only gonna be 20 in number in the whole world and costs around £40k+.....but looks of totally off the scale looks of the bikes makes it worth every single penny.....enjoy

Confederate Motor Company

catch ya all later
Old 9th April 2007, 15:56   #2
BHPian

Hey raj, nice website... i did see that bike in the latest Foreign Magazine, i guess in Vogue or probably Esquire or GQ dont remember that well, was hunting for the site... thanks for the find and posting it.....
Old 9th April 2007, 19:52   #3
BHPian

Jay Leno owns one of these. I read his review on this motorcycle in the Motorcyclist magazine. He was justifying the high price of the motorcycle and said "I wonder why people keep cribbing about the high price and blah blah ..."
Old 9th April 2007, 19:57   #4

well obviously he would be the last person to bloody worry about the price dude.....i mean it just cost a bit more than porsche boxster and any other normal superbike.....its people like u n me who ll have gather their eye***** after they pop out lookin at that price tag......

that said...bike's look is robust and just nothing like even seen....and i wouldn't mind spending money on it if i am leno's kinda dude....till then i m stickin with the pix

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks