Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th February 2021, 13:08   #16
BHPian

Re: Electric Ride: Pune to Lavasa on an Ather 450X

Nice Travelogue, this gives motivation for all of us for a much cleaner, pollution-free future.
ThatCarGuy is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 24th February 2021, 15:47   #17
BHPian

Re: Electric Ride: Pune to Lavasa on an Ather 450X

What a great mini travelogue! Hats off to you guys who managed it on the Athers. I test rode it 2 days back and came back amazed, especially with the warp mode. I wanted to ask, is it advisable to go for the 450 plus model instead of the X, as it will be used mainly by my dad and in the town itself for some chores and other work. It is going to be a replacement for our 15 year old Activa, so it should be reliable as well.
Old 24th February 2021, 16:52   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarnav_b View Post
it will be used mainly by my dad and in the town itself for some chores and other work. It is going to be a replacement for our 15 year old Activa, so it should be reliable as well.
Thanks Aarnav. Good that you liked the 450X. Not sure how your father likes to ride, my father prefers to ride my 450X in Warp mode! But if you father likes to ride slow, 450 Plus should be sufficient. Even the sports mode has a good pickup. 450 Plus has 70 km range compared to 85 km of 450X. The difference isn't just between top speed but range as well.

I have found the build quality to be pretty good, better than the Yamaha Ray that we have at home. Just ensure that you check the difference between 450X and Plus on the Ather website before taking a decision. You can also refer to this post on Ather forum: https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/what...u=thakur.ketan

Last edited by Ketan T : 24th February 2021 at 16:55.
Ketan T is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks