Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th May 2021, 17:00   #1

Are KTM power parts available in India?

Hi all,

I would like to know if KTM Powerparts are available in India and if available, please let me from where I can buy them for my 390 duke. Thanks in advance

Last edited by Aditya : 5th May 2021 at 21:35. Reason: Grammar
Str56 is offline   Received Infraction
Old 5th May 2021, 19:57   #2
BHPian

re: Are KTM power parts available in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Str56 View Post
I would like to know if KTM Powerparts are available in India
They are available only for the Adventure series I think. Not sure about that too - just remember reading price list around the launch time.

I don't think they are available for Duke/RC. Even if they are, it's next to impossible to get one's hands on them. I wanted PowerParts windscreen for my RC 390. Mailed KTM India a few times. Got no response. Visited the service centre - They pointed me towards the showroom. Showroom pointed me towards the service centre. I asked them to decide between themselves first clearly. Finally, they gave the contact number of a showroom employee. I messaged him a few times. He never kept his promise of getting back to me.

Tired of all this, I ordered it from Europe in the end. People I know who have this windscreen in India have all got it from abroad. At least during the 2014-2016 time, the fairing decal was the only PowerPart that was sold locally for the RC.

Last edited by GTO : 6th May 2021 at 09:08. Reason: Quoted post edited
theredliner is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 5th May 2021, 21:05   #3
BHPian

re: Are KTM power parts available in India?

I asked for powerparts at Navi Mumbai KTM center, was looking if the official Akra is available or not. The service center guy very confidently said, yes sir you can order online. Everything is available. I asked for website, he said "Aliexpress". Never bothered thereafter

There is no official website for India it seems. Neither there is any facility to check price or order.
Dodge_Viper is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th May 2021, 02:08   #4
BHPian

Re: Are KTM power parts available in India?

I had a chat regarding this with the business manager India for KTM. He said that some powerparts will start being available by mid-2020.

Then the lockdowns hit, and he said early 2021.

Now, he has stopped replying to my messages.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks