Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th May 2021, 10:17   #1
Senior - BHPian

Patent images reveal Ather Energy's new electric scooter

Ather Energy has filed design patents for a new electric scooter in India. The images reveal a new model that appears to be larger than the 450X.

Patent images reveal Ather Energy's new electric scooter-athernewelectricscooter2.jpg

The design of the new scooter looks just as futuristic as the 450X. However, the front features a maxi-scooter-like design with a large front apron that has an integrated windscreen.

The new model is equipped with telescopic fork suspension and a disc brake at the front. The e-scooter has a flat seat and rides on alloy wheels.

Patent images reveal Ather Energy's new electric scooter-athernewelectricscooter1068x601.jpg

The Ather 450X comes with an electric motor that puts out 8 BHP and 26 Nm. It is powered by a 2.9 kWh lithium-ion battery. The new model could get a more powerful electric motor and a larger battery pack.

Source: Gaadiwaadi
TusharK is offline   (10) Thanks
Old 17th May 2021, 12:11   #2
BHPian

Re: Patent images reveal Ather Energy's new electric scooter

Futuristic design?
I beg to differ. Way I look at things, the pics look like a scooty.

From what I understand Ather has investors. I really really wish they spent some of it on design to make their product look more exciting. Check out what other manufacturers are doing in this space.

Patent images reveal Ather Energy's new electric scooter-nextgenerationvespa.jpg

Patent images reveal Ather Energy's new electric scooter-screen-shot-20210517-12.09.24.png

Patent images reveal Ather Energy's new electric scooter-bmwunveiledafuturisticelectricscooter14001496236431_1400x653.jpg
RedTerrano is offline   (9) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks