Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th August 2023, 20:21   #1

Need advice: Alternatives to Hero Motocorp service for Karizma ZMR

tldr; No Hero Authorized Service Center near Indiranagar / Koramangala, need references to reliable FNGs with access to OEM parts.

Hi all,

Long time lurker and avid reader here, turning to the community of experts and petrolheads for advice.

I am quite frustrated at the shrinking service coverage of Hero Motocorp, even in big cities like Bangalore. I own a 2012 Hero Honda Karizma ZMR, and have maintained it fairly well until the pandemic hit. Timely service at the HASS, always used genuine parts and supervised things like oil change, etc.

However, since the pandemic, not only did the closest service centers close, I noticed that there were a couple of official looking service centers run by Hero dealers, that were not listed on the company website. Their services don't go in the record, and quality of service could be questionable as well.

One such was Sai Motors in Domlur - I got one service done in April 2022, just because it was all routine and long overdue - but it has since disappeared sometime in the last year or so; while another going by the name of City Bangalore in New Thippasandra (stating they are a representative of Bhagath Hero, runs a serivce shop, but I doubt they are also linked to the official system of Hero.

While I don't mind going to a HASS far away, most of their recent reviews are horror stories, which makes me question the value of going that far and facing problems.

While there are many threads with references to good mechanics, they're far (SUNRISE MOTOR WORKS in Bommanahalli or Bengaluru Motorcycles in Kammanahalli)

I'm looking for references of a reliable mechanic in a 4-5 km radius of Indiranagar, who can do routine maintenance, plus take care of niggles such as rattling, which the HASS would simply laugh off.

Any leads would be appreciated! Thank you for staying with me so far, and happy motoring!
Devansh88 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks