Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st September 2007, 21:17   #1
BHPian

Blaze mods

The blaze has clocked 5,550 kms in 8 months. Third service is done. The bike has bettter pull and the mileage has actually increased..(35 kmpl)... Few ques on mods...
1. K& N air filter : i would have taken a Uni or HP but why i have chosen the K&N....cause the airbox is right near the tyres.. near the kickstart. So rainy season, slush, dirt... will be a lot towards that side. So therefore the K&N since its got enough protection. The question comes into fitting it in the airbox. (If i have to the remove the airbox then .. whoa.. i got to clean the filter every 2nd day). So i was hoping to fit it in the airbox itself. I have read about it in Yahoo groups.... fitting some patis etc.... but cant seem to get a reply. So would appreciate your inputs. Pictures of the stock airbox will be posted soon.

2. Top Speed : After the Filter is done. Need to get some top speed outta the bike. I read bout the rollers..... but dont want to bore the stock rollers. If anybody had any rollers Would appreciate it...... On the NSD trip (330 kms) i topped a 120km with a Defective exhaust.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks