Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd November 2007, 17:43   #31
BHPian

revtech-that was really funny, didnt get it at the first time. looks like necro hasnt still got it, hes got another question coming up, you would be the right person to answer it.lol
Old 3rd November 2007, 20:44   #32
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by revtech View Post
was being sarcastic...guess u missed that..

dude more than 70% of the two wheelers dont use the rearview mirrors they feel their bikes are better off with out them, and dont use them, so as suggestion/a sentense like that can imo have an influence some where on some one, i did get it that was sarcaism!
Old 4th November 2007, 00:37   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by rider60 View Post
nerco you can put in a bigger tyre, and K&N and upjet thats all i can think of for now, the other day i saw apache with a bigger tyre at rear it was looking awesome i think you can put in 110/90-18 or 120/80-18 tyre i am not sure of the max size that can be fixed but check it out its worth it!

I think rider60 has a good point here ......just a K&N filter with the proper jets will make a sizable difference to the performance but u definitely will loose out a lil on the mileage...No pain no gain my friend....and please...pleas do not do anything to the looks of the bike. She looks HOT without anything on her

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks