Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st November 2007, 20:51   #16
Senior - BHPian

What happened to Hero Honda post Karizma? Do they still have the tie-up with Honda? The old CBZ was the best ever looking bike from their stable and later they managed to make even that bike look hilarious in the name of new advancements(read stickers). I was great fan of HH. I rode only HH bikes for 10 years. CD 100 SS (the rural bike) and CBZ.

What is the difference between HH and Bajaj? Is it the oldies in the management at HH to the youngsters at Bajaj? They can't even device new names for their bikes. Just like reusing their engines, they also use the names. Splendour +, Pleasure +, CBZ Extreme. What next?
Old 22nd November 2007, 16:20   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kph View Post
Saw one today. just another piece of junk!
Hero Honda Junk? CBZXtreme is a nice bike provided they gave it a better looking front end. I dont know how that fairing+headlight passed through hundreds of people in HH without someone commenting its not upto scratch compared to the Pulsar.
Old 23rd November 2007, 00:30   #18
BHPian

Had a look at it today. Didn't like it at all....it looks good only in photos. I think the additional plastic on the fuel tank makes it look very clumsy...and speedo console is cheap looking. CBZ looks much better.
Old 6th December 2007, 17:02   #19

YEah Manish I absolutely agree with ya! Saw the hUnk the other day..its like a bodybuilder who never worked out on his legs!
Old 6th December 2007, 18:36   #20
BHPian

i think with a lot of imports and liter motorcycles(r1, mt) coming in, one gets a too see a lot of these beasts in flesh here in india, hence the taste of an avid indian biker has become a lot more westernized.it is very difficult for indian models to quench that thirst.my observation (sound like a psychiatrist)goes that due to this exposure ,indian motorcycles will gradually start looking a lot less appealing to bikers in comparasion to the firang beasts.. so is the case with hunk.. i maybe wrong, but thats how it is in my case!
Old 6th December 2007, 21:04   #21
v&v
Senior - BHPian

also consider apache rtr with FI. it a good option. hunk has been given a cosmetic uplift.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks