Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd February 2008, 21:41   #1
BHPian

Red Devil

Hi guys....this lil demon entered my home this november...since then i've had to replace its tank float switch....other than this small glitch...this devil rocks...it will not b a match for all the bigger monsters but in its class (150-160cc) this devil rocks!!
APACHE RTR is a delight to drive and throttle response is also superb...any
other owners of RTR are welcome to post their experiences!!

[IMG]http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/[/IMG]
Old 2nd February 2008, 22:46   #2
Senior - BHPian

Long time no see, marinegopi.

Please share your RTR experiences. A lot of people seem to believe that TVS cannot make reliable bikes.
Old 2nd February 2008, 23:15   #3
BHPian

hi steeroid...ya long time no c!! not in mumbai anymore...back to hometown andaman islands...the problem here is i cannot go for long deives..coz everything is so near here...hardly 5 sq km and u can cover the complete city area!! and the outskirts roads are in **** state...

as far as TVS is concerned my dad bought the old original suzuki around 1982...the one with original japanese engine...that bike breathed its last....just in 2006 nov...getting its spares is difiicult now...so its lying in the garage...then now he has a victor...i had a fiero then a fiero f2 and now RTR....i would any day prefer TVS over the RATTLING Bajaj's!!
Old 3rd February 2008, 08:26   #4
BHPian

Some slick touchup work there The bike looks great on the monochrome background. sets off the redness really nice.
Old 3rd February 2008, 08:40   #5
Team-BHP Support

Congrats on the RTR! Love the looks of the RTR except for the tail-lamps!
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinegopi View Post
i had a fiero then a fiero f2 and now RTR....i would any day prefer TVS over the RATTLING Bajaj's!!
Wonder what makes you say that? As my experience has been just the opposite. Anyways, good decision on the bike.
Old 3rd February 2008, 08:54   #6
priyank

guys, didnt you notice one bad thing about all TVS bike, is that their hadles are small, for the bike sizes, Apache made me think on this as it shares the same handle design as the old Victor

Old 3rd February 2008, 13:41   #7
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyank View Post
guys, didnt you notice one bad thing about all TVS bike, is that their handles are small, for the bike sizes, Apache made me think on this as it shares the same handle design as the old Victor
But try to agree on one point brother... No bike in India handles better than Apache in city traffic...

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks