Team-BHP > Motorbikes
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th March 2008, 11:21   #1
BHPian

Suzuki Samurai 1993-

Hi
With your valuable feedback on the 800, Check out my 1993 Suzuki Samurai with mild mods...Free Flow, Bored out to 110 CC, K & N filter, Front Disc' with 18" front & 16" rear...Tops at 125Km/H..Nowdays used for shopping in close quarters...lies idle most of the time...Once in a while get the revs to hit on the higher side to keep it in shape...shortly would be switching to Pulsar Front Forks & Alloys...

Cheers

Mridul

Pictures attached
Attached Thumbnails
Suzuki Samurai 1993--suzuki-front.jpg  

Suzuki Samurai 1993--suzuki-profile.jpg  

mridul is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th March 2008, 18:57   #2
Senior - BHPian

Hey that a very nice looking bike. Never thought a bike would look good in white.

Those discs look rather small. Are they from another bike? How much does it cost?
Old 15th March 2008, 23:26   #3
BHPian

The Discs are petal disc, an aftermarket one which I picked up in Chennai. I paid 1500 Rs for the Disc Rotor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mpower View Post
Hey that a very nice looking bike. Never thought a bike would look good in white.

Those discs look rather small. Are they from another bike? How much does it cost?
Old 16th March 2008, 05:49   #4
Senior - BHPian

I owned a 1993 Samurai for about 11 years and it never let me down once.

@Mridul: The bike looks good in white, no doubt. There is one thing that caught my attention which is the absence of a grab rail on the tail light panel. In my opinion, it would enhance the looks of the bike if you can fit one on the likes of the Fiero, CBZ and paint that black or in some contrasting colour(maybe in red since you already have the front shocks etc in red).
Old 28th July 2008, 14:29   #5
BHPian

good paint job.
Bike looks awesome in white .
even i feel the same the contrasting coloured grab rail on the tail light panel would enhance the looks of the bike .
And black powdercoating on the exhaust (only the black part ,untouch the chrome)will be superb..

Bikes awesome in white .
Even i feel the same the contrasting colour of grab rail on the tail light panel would enhance the looks,
And Powercoat the exhaust with black color untouch the chrome part it will look awesome..

Note from the Team-BHP Support Staff : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 15 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post

Also use "Multi Quote" option for quoting Multiple posts.

Last edited by Jaggu : 28th July 2008 at 15:16. Reason: back to back post
Old 28th July 2008, 17:03   #6
BHPian

Is that your car?? i've seen it so many times in Cathedral road, Nice looking car!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks